Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Jacob Johnson

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2

    Jacob Johnson

    Hi,

    I am trying to find out what happened to one of the Dayton pitchers from last season. Do you know what happened to Jacob Johnson? I have looked through all of the minor league affiliate rosters and I don't see him assigned to any team. The league transactions don't show anything either.

    Do you know anything about were Jacob is playing this year?

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    ZCTRMTP!!!!! texasdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,818

    Re: Jacob Johnson

    Quote Originally Posted by redman View Post
    Hi,

    I am trying to find out what happened to one of the Dayton pitchers from last season. Do you know what happened to Jacob Johnson? I have looked through all of the minor league affiliate rosters and I don't see him assigned to any team. The league transactions don't show anything either.

    Do you know anything about were Jacob is playing this year?
    FWIW, Wikipedia (I know, I know) has him listed on the Billings Mustangs roster. If that is the case he might be in extended spring training out in Arizona.

  4. #3
    Louisville Bats Expert batsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    693

    Re: Jacob Johnson

    Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    FWIW, Wikipedia (I know, I know) has him listed on the Billings Mustangs roster. If that is the case he might be in extended spring training out in Arizona.
    He is also listed at billings on the Reds orginizational roster as Johnson, H(harold).

  5. #4
    The Boss dougdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    35,608

    Re: Jacob Johnson

    He had a minor set back in ST. He should be back before too long.

  6. #5
    ZCTRMTP!!!!! texasdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,818

    Re: Jacob Johnson

    El mistako.

  7. #6
    ZCTRMTP!!!!! texasdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,818

    Re: Jacob Johnson

    Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    He had a minor set back in ST. He should be back before too long.
    Which level is he going to be starting on do you think?

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2

    Re: Jacob Johnson

    Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    He had a minor set back in ST. He should be back before too long.
    Thanks for the update.

    Do you have any more details on how he did during ST?

  9. #8
    The Boss dougdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    35,608

    Re: Jacob Johnson

    I wasn't told where he would be starting. Not sure how he did in ST.

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2

    Re: Jacob Johnson

    Quote Originally Posted by batsfan View Post
    He is also listed at billings on the Reds orginizational roster as Johnson, H(harold).
    I have looked on the roster and can not locate him. Any other news?

  11. #10
    The Boss dougdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    35,608

    Re: Jacob Johnson

    Quote Originally Posted by LNS4E View Post
    I have looked on the roster and can not locate him. Any other news?
    When he is healthy, he will most certainly be playing somewhere in the full season leagues. He is merely on the Billings roster now because they are not an active team at this point in the season.

  12. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2

    Re: Jacob Johnson

    Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    When he is healthy, he will most certainly be playing somewhere in the full season leagues. He is merely on the Billings roster now because they are not an active team at this point in the season.
    Thank you


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25