Turn Off Ads?
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: 4/12 Reds @ Padres

Re: 4/12 Reds @ Padres

Wow. Even when we give on them, these boys don't quit. I'm officially and completely ashamed of myself for turning off gameday in the 10th thinking it was a lost cause.

Ondrusek must have shown a lot of poise and confidence with that bases loaded jam.

Good Job Guys!!!!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire123 View Post
    Ondrusek must have shown a lot of poise and confidence with that bases loaded jam.
    That one ball was lined hard, straight at Gomes, which he broke in on. Then he backed up and made a leaping grab on it. Not really a good read on the ball, but a nice play in the end... it almost cost us the game.

My cheap seats from last nights WIN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBuckeye View Post
    That was amazing... top 10 nominee!
    like i said before... should have been higher than #8 in my opinion (maybe a bit biased)

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/video...33021&c_id=cin

In addition to Phillips' play, I think Hannigan catching the pop up and Rolen throwing Gonzalez out at the plate were great plays. Not many catchers can move that quickly. It was not a high pop. Rolen was also quick to get back to that ball and he made an amazing throw.

Turn Off Ads?