Turn Off Ads?

Thread: ATTN: Direct TV Customers

ATTN: Direct TV Customers

Here's the deal Direct TV is not broadcasting today's game in HD. They are only broadcasting about half of the Reds games this season on FSN-Ohio in HD. I contacted FSN and all but 3 games this year will be braodcast in HD. Today's game will be broadcast in HD if you have Dish Network or TWC.

Any Reds fans that have Direct TV, need to contact them at 1-800-531-5000. Let them know you want your reds games in HD.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    He sure could hit HalMorrisRules's Avatar

Re: ATTN: Direct TV Customers

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydealin View Post
    Here's the deal Direct TV is not broadcasting today's game in HD. They are only broadcasting about half of the Reds games this season on FSN-Ohio in HD. I contacted FSN and all but 3 games this year will be braodcast in HD. Today's game will be broadcast in HD if you have Dish Network or TWC.

Any Reds fans that have Direct TV, need to contact them at 1-800-531-5000. Let them know you want your reds games in HD.
    I dont think this is accurate at all. This game was scheduled by FSN to not be in HD a while ago and has nothing to do with DirecTV. Every game that is shown in the guide through next weekend shows every Reds game in HD.

As someone that has dish network, todays game was not it hd.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydealin View Post

I don't think that this is correct at all. Fox Sports Ohio (channel 660) and Fox Sports Cincinnati (channel 661) both have an available HD channel option. Therefore, if FSO has the game in HD it'll be on DirecTV in HD.

Yesterday, the Cavs were in HD on FSO most likely because it was their last game of the season. Also, I remember reading something that yesterday's game was the last that will not be available in HD so, hopefully, this is no longer an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Who Dey Time View Post
    I don't think that this is correct at all. Fox Sports Ohio (channel 660) and Fox Sports Cincinnati (channel 661) both have an available HD channel option. Therefore, if FSO has the game in HD it'll be on DirecTV in HD.

Yesterday, the Cavs were in HD on FSO most likely because it was their last game of the season. Also, I remember reading something that yesterday's game was the last that will not be available in HD so, hopefully, this is no longer an issue.
    And once again I am correct!

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/tv/2011/...tmare-is-over/

Turn Off Ads?