Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Pie-Rats @ Reds 4-16

Re: Pie-Rats @ Reds 4-16

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
    One of those stretches where the Reds half inning lasts about 2 minutes.
    Yep. I'm calling it though. Francisco is going to get him in the 2nd.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

2. Turn Off Ads?

This offense is in a funk and has been for awhile ... outside of that extra inning explosion (which would never have happened if not for Nick Masset), it's been fairly non-existent.

Doumit grounds to Cairo. 1 down.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mth123 View Post
    The drop-off from Phillips to any other 2B in the system is cavernous. Many think the money would be better spent elsewhere, but I hope the Reds extend Phillips for about 3 more seasons.

Stubbs Ks.
    Agreed. I hope he gets his wish to be a 'lifetime Red' like Barry Larkin. DatDude is worth every penny we pay him. He works tirelessly to improve in every area and he's a real PR asset as well...fans love him (maybe because he truly appreciates them) He's like a toned down OchoCinco. He's not perfect, but I can't think of another 2nd baseman I'd rather have.

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

Does any pitcher in baseball throw worse 0-2 pitches than Mike Leake? He just gets the ball and throws that same damn sinker right down the middle.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds/Flyers Fan View Post
    This offense is in a funk and has been for awhile ... outside of that extra inning explosion (which would never have happened if not for Nick Masset), it's been fairly non-existent.
    It continues to be my biggest concern. In GABP, the Reds should have a top 4 offense just to be average. The pitching in GABP will do really well to be middle of the pack. Assuning the injured guys come back, I'm more confident that the pitching can finish in the middle than I am of the offense near the top.

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Yessirree! 4-6-3 DP to end the inning.

I see some of our PBP gurus are here now. Feel free to take over for my poor typing skills.

Quote Originally Posted by mth123 View Post
    The drop-off from Phillips to any other 2B in the system is cavernous. Many think the money would be better spent elsewhere, but I hope the Reds extend Phillips for about 3 more seasons.
    Absolutely. He's well above average offensively and light years ahead of anybody else in the system defensively. He also seems to like it in Cincy. Extending him for 3 or more years is an excellent idea.

Our red jersey are awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Gomes.

1-0.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

GOMES!

Woo Hoo Gomes. Make us eat crow. Tastes good.

Oh Jonny, oh Jonny.

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

Jonny Walker Red goes yard!!

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

Turn Off Ads?