Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jordan Palmer

Re: Jordan Palmer

I'd rather see LeFevour. But I'm kind of hoping the season gets canceled, the Bengals only bring misery.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

2. Turn Off Ads?

LOL I'm getting shades of the 90's Bungles right now with it being the off season and nobody is expecting anything above .500. Normally this would make me upset, but seeing how I've become emotionally detached from the Bengals for quite some time now, I'm not losing any sleep over them. It just makes me angry that no matter how poor the Bengals are, and how low their attendance is, Mikey will still cash in on the NFL revenue system.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxilon View Post
    LOL I'm getting shades of the 90's Bungles right now with it being the off season and nobody is expecting anything above .500. Normally this would make me upset, but seeing how I've become emotionally detached from the Bengals for quite some time now, I'm not losing any sleep over them. It just makes me angry that no matter how poor the Bengals are, and how low their attendance is, Mikey will still cash in on the NFL revenue system.
    +1. At this point, my biggest hope is that they're historically bad, 1-15 (or however many games they actually get in) land the top pick so they can get Luck next year, draft solid players this season that can add to Luck's ability to win. Then to top it all off, and even more important, Son of Paul finally turns things over to pumpkin, who hires a real GM to run the franchise, who in turns hires more scouts and better personal and the Bengals can emerge as a top 10 organization with regular trips to the playoffs.

W/ the lockout and the emotional drain the Bengals have placed on this area the last 20+ years, Carson' departure, etc.. Attendance may well be at an all time low.

Quote Originally Posted by medford View Post
    +1. At this point, my biggest hope is that they're historically bad, 1-15 (or however many games they actually get in) land the top pick so they can get Luck next year, draft solid players this season that can add to Luck's ability to win. Then to top it all off, and even more important, Son of Paul finally turns things over to pumpkin, who hires a real GM to run the franchise, who in turns hires more scouts and better personal and the Bengals can emerge as a top 10 organization with regular trips to the playoffs.

W/ the lockout and the emotional drain the Bengals have placed on this area the last 20+ years, Carson' departure, etc.. Attendance may well be at an all time low.
    Looking at that schedule do you really think they can go 1-15? I don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Looking at that schedule do you really think they can go 1-15? I don't think so
    Never overestimate the Bengals.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful View Post
    I'd rather see LeFevour. But I'm kind of hoping the season gets canceled, the Bengals only bring misery.
    If Lefevour is the QB then the season has been canceled hasn't it? I'd take Jordan Palmer all day every day over EL Sickness.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

I actually think Lefevour has a skillset that other NFL teams could turn into a competent starting QB. Probably not so much the Bengals.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Turn Off Ads?