Turn Off Ads?
Page 42 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: University of Kentucky Men's Basketball -- 7th Edition

Re: University of Kentucky Men's Basketball -- 7th Edition

I don't see Vandy beating Wisconsin. I think they will be tough to beat as they have a tough defense and don't turn the ball over much.

2. Turn Off Ads?

"If" Vandy plays the way the are capable of, they could make the Final Four no doubt. Ezeli and friends form a good inside/outside punch.
    Course as dabvu2498 said, they could lose to Harvard too.
    If you said I could list several teams that UK would not have to play at anytime in the NCAA tourney, it would be UNC #1 and Vandy #2 as Vandy has beat UK once and played a close game in 2 losses.

U of L's Chane Behanon is at it again. Most will remember early in the year, when Cards got off to quick start, he said they were going undefeated etc. Dont remember all that he rattled off.
    Now after they beat Davidson and New Mexico, he is at it again as you can see below :

Behanan gave a shout out to the city of Louisville and then gave his prediction for the rest of the Tournament saying, We get to the Final Four, its a piece of cake from there.

Guess UK, UNC, OSU, Kansas, Syracuse (if any of these make it) etc will have good bulletin board material if UofL gets by MSU.

He's an idiot. Should keep his mouth shut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

What you think about the IU game? If Davis stays out of foul trouble and Terrence Jones is mentally into this game I think they will handle IU. It won't be easy but I think the Cats will win by about 10 points.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS! WVRed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    What you think about the IU game? If Davis stays out of foul trouble and Terrence Jones is mentally into this game I think they will handle IU. It won't be easy but I think the Cats will win by about 10 points.
    Neutral court, IU isn't the same team and neither is Kentucky. ESPN showing the Watford shot all season gives the Cats motivation.

Kentucky wins by 15.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

I hope UK beats them by 50. I can't handle another loss to IU. I will probably put my phone away and just not log in to facebook for at least 2-3 weeks. It will be unbearable.

Nerlens Noel is down to 3 schools ... UK/Syraccused/Gtown ...

Shabazz will announce on April 10th...

Moving the deadline to declare up is not going to make these decisions for kids any easier (whether to stay or go to the NBA). Could very well end up causing more kids to make bad decisions concerning their futures. Expecting the NCAA to do things that actually benefit the student-athlete is insane, I know.
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Neutral court, IU isn't the same team and neither is Kentucky. ESPN showing the Watford shot all season gives the Cats motivation.

Kentucky wins by 15.
    I expect UK to be more focused in this game than they have in any other game all season.

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    Nerlens Noel is down to 3 schools ... UK/Syraccused/Gtown ...

Shabazz will announce on April 10th...

Moving the deadline to declare up is not going to make these decisions for kids any easier (whether to stay or go to the NBA). Could very well end up causing more kids to make bad decisions concerning their futures. Expecting the NCAA to do things that actually benefit the student-athlete is insane, I know.
    I'm predicting Noel to Kentucky and Shabazz to UCLA.
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Shabazz to UCLA? Even with the problems surrounding Howland?
    "You can learn little from victory. You can learn everything from defeat."
    -- Christy Matthewson
    "Show me a good loser and I'll show you an idiot."
    -- Leo Durocher

Shabazz to UCLA? Even with the problems surrounding Howland?
    I think Addidas (sp?) has bought and paid for that to happen.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    I think Addidas (sp?) has bought and paid for that to happen.
    Adidas.

Shabazz is really close with Kyle Anderson, another top 5 player who has committed to UCLA. UCLA has a lot of problems, but they retained Howland because of this recruiting class. And Shabazz will only be in school for one year before leaving for the NBA, so even if UCLA underachieves, Howland will get the ax anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    I expect UK to be more focused in this game than they have in any other game all season.
    The X's and O's of this game doesn't really matter IMO. I don't think 'revenge' will be as big of part of the game as people think. UK still has a very young team. Just like most UK games, Kentucky just has to worry about themselves and they'll win. Even if Terrence Jones just has an 'average' game and AD does the same, UK should win.

Well folks, Bob Knight said "Kentucky" 5 times this morning on Mike and Mike. Question is now, did he do this on his own "or" did ESPN tell him to shape up......

Turn Off Ads?