I know I'm getting ahead of myself here, but I guess we could use this thread to talk about the Reds' 2012 affiliate. Here's how I see the team shaping up next year. Of course you have to keep in mind that all of this can change very drastically in a matter of weeks, but here goes nothing . . .

C
Unless Grandal (currently in A+) gets promoted to AAA before Coddington (currently in AA), I think Grandal will be the guy in AA. Coddington is both older and has more seniority. On top of that, it's not a safe bet that Mesoraco will be on the major league roster next year. However, I am very happy to admit that all of that is very far from certain. The backup guy will be Mark Fleury or an organizational guy like McMurray, Weems, or Wideman.

1B
If Yonder Alonso makes the big league squad (or is traded), that could put Soto in AAA. But he still has just 9 career games above A+. Count on Chris Richburg to back up.

2B
I don't see Kahaulelio repeating here. He's one of the oldest players of all the Reds' minor leaguers. That probably means a promotion for Henry Rodriguez depending on whether Cody Puckett is in AAA or not. Even if Puckett isn't promoted, we could see him getting the majority of ABs in LF.

3B
This is a huge question mark. Will Eric Eymann, Mike Griffin, or Eric Campbell still be around? If not, do they stay in-house? If so, who is it? Brodie Greene seems like the only reasonable option unless Henry Rodriguez gets moved. Otherwise, you're looking at Alex Buchholz in AA again.

SS
Sure, Miguel Rojas could be gone, but I think the Reds will do what's necessary to keep him around. If they don't, Brodie Greene or Didi Gregorius could get moved up.

OF
The outfield looks easiest to predict since they're all having enough success in Bakersfield. We should see Ryan LaMarre, Andrew Means, Stephen Hunt, and Josh Fellhauer. Kyle Day hasn't shown he's ready for AAA yet, so he might repeat. The Reds typically bring in outside acquisitions for AAA, which would likely keep him down anyway. As mentioned earlier, you could always try to plug Puckett in left field.

SP
Most or all of Travis Webb, Matt Klinker, Dallas Buck, Jordan Hotchkiss, and Mark Serrano need to be in AAA due to experience and/or age, but outside acquisitions will likely keep one or two of them down. Matt Fairel is a big candidate to repeat the level. A decent year from Clay Shunick, Pedro Villarreal, and Josh Ravin puts them in AA. I think Curt Partch has a good chance of getting cut, but you really can't count him out. J.C. Sulbaran and Pedro Villarreal are a couple of younger guys who could be counted on.

RP
There are lots of questions here. It's doubtful that Brad Boxberger will still be in AA, but he's so young that the Reds may want to take it slow with him. It's time for Joe Krebs, Lee Tabor, Jeff Jeffords, and Derrik Lutz to show that 27-year-olds belong in AAA or higher, but I could see any one or two of them in Pensacola next year. It's hard to say whether Donnie Joseph will have made the adjustments to earn a promotion. Nick Christiani seems ready. Justin Freeman looks like he's far from ready to be promoted. Could Blaine Howell move fast? Will Mace Thurman or Chase Ware be ready? Will we see Aguido Gonzalez ever again? Who's going to come in from outside the organization? What's going to happen with James Avery and Ruben Medina? Will Drew Bowman or Scott Gaffney ever become relevant? Is Justin Walker gone for good? Can Tzu-Kai Chiu, Blair Carson, Lance Janke, or Jason Braun step up?