Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indianapolis 500

Stat geek...and proud
    Sportscenter made it look like Conway qualified. They showed his run but didn't mention him bring bumped.

Sent from my Liberty using Tapatalk
    numbersinthereds.blogspot.com I actually made a post on 7/24/14. I promise.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Indianapolis 500

So, who saw that finish coming?

Shoot I didn't really comprehend the finish and I saw it. My son John and I were sitting in the Paddock, section 17, row SS, seats 5 and 6, near the finish line (we were directly across from Marco Andretti's pit).
    I had told John that when Danica Patrick had to pit that Dario Franchitti had it won, as I assumed he didn't need to pit again, but when Dario pitted I figured J.R. Hildebrand would also have to pit for fuel. After Hildebrand took the white flag with a big lead I expected he had the win. I was looking towards turn four to see his car. Next thing I knew I saw a car into the wall but I didn't realize that it was Hildebrand. I was trying to figure out who crashed when Dan Wheldon streaked buy to claim the win. Incredible finish.
    This was my first visit to Indy. It surely deserves its nickname of the "Greatest Spectacle In Racing" as it is truly a spectacle. 250,000+ people in attendance. The sounds and the speed are amazing.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

I was in Stand H, Section 1 right at the beginning of the front stretch between Turn 4 and the pits...It was unreal

Turn Off Ads?