Turn Off Ads?
Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566 LastLast

Thread: 2011 OSU Football-Will Tressel Survive?

Re: 2011 OSU Football-Will Tressel Survive?

I think the time has come to play Taylor Graham and Ken Guiton if Miller is hurt.

It's too bad they didn't get any PT against the early season schedule, but thems the breaks. It's too bad its come to this but let's try something different.

Bauserman seems shell-shocked now. Unless a receiver is wide open (which is rare), he throws the ball to the popcorn vendor in the stands. It seems enormously and abundantly clear that he can't play QB at this level. Thanks for your service, Joe. We'll give you a varsity letter. Just don't play any more.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Come on over to the SEC thread and we'll talk Tennessee football
    Maybe if I wanted to discuss Tennessee football I'd already be in the SEC thread, but this is the Ohio State thread...

Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post
    Maybe if I wanted to discuss Tennessee football I'd already be in the SEC thread, but this is the Ohio State thread...
    Exactly, I agree with you 100%. That's why I can't figure out why this person put this in the OSU thread. Can you:

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful View Post
    Tough loss to Georgia btw, guess they're a little better than Buffalo and Montana.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Exactly, I agree with you 100%. That's why I can't figure out why this person put this in the OSU thread. Can you:
    Because you're here?

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    I think the time has come to play Taylor Graham and Ken Guiton if Miller is hurt.

It's too bad they didn't get any PT against the early season schedule, but thems the breaks. It's too bad its come to this but let's try something different.

Bauserman seems shell-shocked now. Unless a receiver is wide open (which is rare), he throws the ball to the popcorn vendor in the stands. It seems enormously and abundantly clear that he can't play QB at this level. Thanks for your service, Joe. We'll give you a varsity letter. Just don't play any more.
    It sounds like Miller should be ready to go againt Illinois, but I can't imagine he will be 100% and should have limited mobility.

There is just no reason to play Bauserman any more. There wasn't a reason to play him after the Miami game. He brings nothing to the table. I forget the exact numbers, but in the Nebraska and Miami games combined he is 3/27 for 34 yards or something very close to that. I think I could have done that.

Luke said yesterday that Nathan Williams is likely out for the rest of the year and will need another surgery. He has a redshirt available if he wants to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Luke said yesterday that Nathan Williams is likely out for the rest of the year and will need another surgery. He has a redshirt available if he wants to come back.
    Could make the 2012 defense all the more impressive...

If that was the first time you ever watched football I'm not sure you'd watch a second game.

I can't believe we won completing one pass. Boom is a freaking beast. Welcome back,

I'm sure JT had tears in his eyes with that game plan. Woody could not be prouder. Fortunately, I only saw the second half. Go Bucks......I think.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Loved the game and how the Buckeyes played.

Ron Zook is a moron.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Ron Zook is a moron.
    Ain't that the truth. Not only did he make some simply idiotic coaching decisions in the 4th quarter; but you have the #2 rushing defense in the B10, the opposing coach is running the ball at you 99.9% of the time, with a RB who is playing in his first game due to suspension.... and you can't stop them or make any adjustments at halftime.

Miller had 4 pass attempts, and one completed pass. LOL
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

As crazy as it sounds, if the Buckeyes had not collapsed in the Nebraska game, they may have been back in the top 25 after the win yesterday.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Still think the Buckeyes will end up with 8 wins, which wouldn't be terrible with everything that's happened. I have a tough time seeing them losing to anyone but Wisconsin.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    As crazy as it sounds, if the Buckeyes had not collapsed in the Nebraska game, they may have been back in the top 25 after the win yesterday.
    I was a little dismayed they didn't get any votes in this week's polls.

And I wonder if the polls would let them back in with a win over Wisconsin.
    /r/reds

I can see OSU winning 4 games to finish out the season. As long as Bauserman doesn't set foot on the field I think OSU is a dangerous team to play. They have a top notch defense which can keep them in most games. They key for the remainder of this season is to see Braxton Miller's development. Throwing only 4 passes in a game is nice but I would hope as the season goes on he will chuck it up more. It may not happen until the Indiana, Purdue, and PSU games.

8-4 is doable and I think 7-5 would be a tremendous disappointment for all Buckeye fans. While it is unlikely to happen I would like to see OSU give Wisconsin all it can handle, especially knowing that Wisconsin has ruined a couple of OSU's great seasons.

Turn Off Ads?