Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Reds fans in the upcomming cardnals series

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Re: Reds fans in the upcomming cardnals series

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Forget about all the other stuff, with the way he has played this year, he deserves one.
    Agreed. His best season thus far IMO. And the defense...good lord, the defense.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    For the record, I would love it if every Reds fan would stand in Phillips first at bat and give him a standing ovation.
    Yes I agree this would be great to see plus he deserves it.This would kill the Cards and their fans the most.
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Forget about all the other stuff, with the way he has played this year, he deserves one.
    For those on the ground in Cincy, this is one of the best ideas I've heard in a long time. Make it happen.

Both sides are being soft and sensitive, and have been since the fight...

Congrats Cards fans... Your teams sensitive reactions and narcissistic behavior caused a players career to be ended, and probably crushed your postseason dreams.

Congrats Reds fans... Your team showed its immaturity prematurely, got past the division, and was promptly ejected when it mattered...

Seriously. Who wins?
    2010 Mock Draft Selections (picking for Rays)

Bryce Brentz
    Brandon Workman
    Kris Bryant
    Matt Lipka
    Rick Hague

Quote Originally Posted by REDblooded View Post
    Both sides are being soft and sensitive, and have been since the fight...

Congrats Cards fans... Your teams sensitive reactions and narcissistic behavior caused a players career to be ended, and probably crushed your postseason dreams.

Congrats Reds fans... Your team showed its immaturity prematurely, got past the division, and was promptly ejected when it mattered...

Seriously. Who wins?
    Baseball. Lots of interest generated.

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by REDblooded View Post
    He has neck tat's... Justify that.
    I looked them up. One is the symbol for 'Winning', the other means 'Duh'

Apparently, he's a big Charlie Sheen fan.

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

Turn Off Ads?