Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Random trade idea

Random trade idea

Just something I thought up...

Yonder Alonso, Mike Leake, and Juan Francisco for Brandon Morrow?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Random trade idea

Quote Originally Posted by The DARK View Post
    Just something I thought up...

Yonder Alonso, Mike Leake, and Juan Francisco for Brandon Morrow?
    The starting pitcher for the Jays Brandon Morrow? If so, why? You have Mike Leake who is younger and better already...

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    The starting pitcher for the Jays Brandon Morrow? If so, why? You have Mike Leake who is younger and better already...
    He was pegged as the Jay's #2 starter this year, and given our pitching situation, he'd be a real upgrade over Leake, imo. If we're looking for upgrades at pitcher, the struggling Jays may be the best place to find it.

He was pegged as the Jay's #2 starter this year, and given our pitching situation, he'd be a real upgrade over Leake, imo. If we're looking for upgrades at pitcher, the struggling Jays may be the best place to find it.
    How is he an upgrade over Leake?

Eh, the more I look at it, the less I'm liking it. High upside, control problems. Essentially, EV lite. Disregard this thread unless you find something to like here.

Eh, the more I look at it, the less I'm liking it. High upside, control problems. Essentially, EV lite. Disregard this thread unless you find something to like here.
    How about Yonder and Jose to SD for Ludwick?

How is he an upgrade over Leake?
    You are clearly a poor evaluator of other teams talent. Your red lenses clearly cloud your judgment .

You are the same person who said Grienke wouldn't be an upgrade over any of our pitchers. Leake has been very bad since June 10th of last year. ERA of 6.24 since June 10th of last year. What part of that says " major league ready?"

dumb question which im guessing the answer is no but is there anyway the reds could trade for delmon young?

You mean Yonder and Arendondo for Ludwick?

Quote Originally Posted by BEETTLEBUG View Post
    this would be one of the worst trades we have made in a long time if it were to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by BEETTLEBUG View Post
    no Yonder and Juan Francisco for Ludwich. Younder will never play for the major league team and Juan is just another Willie Green or Edwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss the Baby00 View Post
    You are clearly a poor evaluator of other teams talent. Your red lenses clearly cloud your judgment .

You are the same person who said Grienke wouldn't be an upgrade over any of our pitchers. Leake has been very bad since June 10th of last year. ERA of 6.24 since June 10th of last year. What part of that says " major league ready?"
    Yes his era is high, I can live with that as he will learn and improve. What matters to me is he learns and improves. I see no improving or learning out of either EC or EV as of now.

And as of right now, Grienke might be our number 4 starter. Homer/Bronson/Cueto and Wood are all better and have 3 of them have much better futures then Grienke has in my opinion.

Yes his era is high, I can live with that as he will learn and improve. What matters to me is he learns and improves. I see no improving or learning out of either EC or EV as of now.

And as of right now, Grienke might be our number 4 starter. Homer/Bronson/Cueto and Wood are all better and have 3 of them have much better futures then Grienke has in my opinion.
    Congrats, you have finally convinced me you are a joke account and are here just to stir the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss the Baby00 View Post
    Congrats, you have finally convinced me you are a joke account and are here just to stir the pot.
    No joke EV right now is not able to get people out, even worse he walks way to many. AC is being wasted and right now Dusty is scared to death to even put him in the game, so basically this weekend we will be 1 pitcher down because of this. AG is a nice pitcher, but I prefer whom we have and Leake will only get better.

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

The only starter I want to acquire is a bonafide ace. Otherwise, I'm not interested.
    "I can't take this homerism anymore." - 10xWSChamps, August 11, 2010. A Cardinals fan having a problem with all the homerism on Redszone. Classic.

"Man do I miss the days where were didn't need a calculator and an encyclopedia of baseball metrics to enjoy a baseball game ... - MikeS21" - 8/2/12 game thread

Turn Off Ads?