Turn Off Ads?
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: 5/14 Cardinals at Reds

Re: 5/14 Cardinals at Reds

Cueto was outstanding...would probably have had the SHO if the defense didn't take a small vacation.

2. Turn Off Ads?

great series win, i actually think we have a good chance against Carpenter tommorow with this team finally believing they can beat the Cardinals.

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Big, big game for us. Very happy. Now, let's fix right field.
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

Super Agent

Cueto the ace we have been waiting for? I personally don't believe it but my god it's great to see the guy deliver his first 2 games out.

This is ragingly burning the butts of the St Louis sportscasters. One of them--Doug Vaughn on KMOV--just referred to Cueto as a "knucklehead". Sore loser Dougie?

Quote Originally Posted by Krawhitham View Post
    I just skimmed a couple pages on that thread, and caught the one where someone said they hoped someone spiked Cueto and put his eye out. Way to stay classy Cards fans.

Turn Off Ads?