Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds Ticket Promo

Reds Ticket Promo

I saw on reds.com that they are doing a 7 game promotion called "Reds Win, You Win" (Its under the tickets section). For every game of the 7 we win they take 4 dollars off a field box seat for the next cubs series at home. We won the first 3 vs. St Louis, so If we were to sweep the Cubs and Pirates we could get lower level tickets for 6 bucks (normally 34). I'm feeling a 3 day vacation in Cincinnati, USA

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds Ticket Promo

Shhhhhhh!!!! ;-)

I figured it would be next to impossible to get through purchasing tickets online with 4 or 5 wins. If tickets are $6, good luck.

Interesting. I bet those tix go fast.
    Follow us on Twitter! @Redlegs_Review
    Link to my Reds blog http://redlegsreview.com/

That's pretty cool. Just checked the site, though, and it says "a limited number of tickets will be available" for the promo. I'm surprised I haven't heard more about it, but I have to think those tickets are going to be scarce.

That may not keep me from trying to get some of them, though. I need to check the kids' schedules to see if there's a night we could go.
    Sto Pro Veritate

They did this last year and I took my girlfriend for a fireworks friday and got them for 14 bucks. It was a great deal but no one seemed to know about it

Always great deals going on in Cincinnati. Sadly, as we keep doing better and better, year by year, these ticket prices will keep increasing.

Turn Off Ads?