Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Cincinnati Tornadoes

Cincinnati Tornadoes

Everyone here alright?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Re: Cincinnati Tornadoes

I was concerned for a minute. I was at the park with my friend and his pregnant wife. She was walking on the trail while we were playing basketball. We heard the sirens go off and we had to go find her. Given her situation, she is a slow walker. The storm caught up to us right before the parking lot and we were getting pushed around by the wind and the rain was pelting us big time. As I got into the car a metal trash can came rolling right at me at a fairly good rate of speed. Fortunately it missed me. Lots of lightning and I don't think I have ever seen the front of a storm like that in person before. It looked kind of like the "cloud" from Independence Day that was hiding the Alien Ships. It was wild.

Re: Cincinnati Tornadoes

All right here. They called our softball game right when the sirens went off. As I was driving out of it at about 7:30 the power went off on Montgomery Rd at Landen Square. The businesses there went dark. Any reports of tornados touching down in the Cincinnati area?

Turn Off Ads?