Turn Off Ads?

Thread: How to make a youtube video?

How to make a youtube video?

Did a search on here to see if this has been discussed before but didn't see one. I have the basic start down pat (I think) to making a slideshow/music video but I am having trouble transferring my music to the movie maker due to copyright laws. I don't get it because I am using music I purchased either thru itunes or CD, so a little help with this process, what I am missing?
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Re: How to make a youtube video?

Just because you purchase the music doesn't mean you have the right to use it in the production of something.

As for what you are making.... I guess the first question would be, what software are you using? I have never had software tell me that I can't use music before and I have been video editing for 12 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Just because you purchase the music doesn't mean you have the right to use it in the production of something.

As for what you are making.... I guess the first question would be, what software are you using? I have never had software tell me that I can't use music before and I have been video editing for 12 years now.
    Using windows movie maker.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Last edited by oneupper; 05-24-2011 at 10:20 AM.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by oneupper View Post
    I made these with FotoMagico

Iceland

Roswell
    That is very cool!
    "I am your child from the future. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." - Dylan Easton

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mario-Rijo View Post
    Using windows movie maker.
    I have never used it before. I can't believe it doesn't allow you to use the music though, that is crazy. Hopefully someone who has used it before can help you out.

I've never had that problem with movie maker before. What error message are you getting?
    My name is Cheesy Beef Burrito

Turn Off Ads?