Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to fire Dusty

Time to fire Dusty

.........Before his lack of discipline, refusal to insist on sound fundamental baseball from his players, and tactical ineptitude turn this promising young team into a bunch of lazy punks like the current Cubs.

He's going to ruin this team for many years to come. C'mon Walt, show some initiative and just fire the clown before its too late.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Time to fire Dusty

Quote Originally Posted by smixsell View Post
    .........Before his lack of discipline, refusal to insist on sound fundamental baseball from his players, and tactical ineptitude turn this promising young team into a bunch of lazy punks like the current Cubs.

He's going to ruin this team for many years to come. C'mon Walt, show some initiative and just fire the clown before its too late.
    Worst. Post. Ever.

Brandon's play last night was inexcusable, but come on... The team led the NL in going 1st to 3rd last year. I have issues with Dusty, but I don't think there's any danger of this team turning into the Cubs

Quote Originally Posted by Hillsdale87 View Post
    Brandon's play last night was inexcusable, but come on... The team led the NL in going 1st to 3rd last year. I have issues with Dusty, but I don't think there's any danger of this team turning into the Cubs
    Ever hear of hyperbole?

Ever hear of hyperbole?
    Good thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Who Dey Time View Post
    Worst. Post. Ever.
    First . class. genius. mate. ROTFL

Just tell any knowledgable SF Giants ( I live in the bay area unfortunately)that you're a Reds fan and they'll just give you that "I feel your pain" look and offer their sympathy.

And they have seen the best of Dusty. But they will all tell you that he has no plan, makes nothing but mind boggling decisions, and instead of improving young players by teaching them how to play the game proberly and insiting on player accountability, gradually turns his team into clueless undisciplined sods.

While I agree Dusty needs to go, I don't see last night's game as totally his fault. Players do need to accept part of the blame. But yes it is time for dusty to be removed.

Best. Post. Ever.

stupid thread

1) hes not Leaving

just so you don't misread

HE IS NOT LEAVING get over it.

Recovering Cubs Fan

It was never time to hire him. But they're right; we're stuck with him so try to focus on his good qualities. Did you know he's a big Van Morrison fan?
    FIRE DUSTY Never mind. The man is clearly a genius.

Mark Prior and Kerry Wood just called Carlos Fisher to offer their condolences.

Quote Originally Posted by DocRed View Post
    Mark Prior and Kerry Wood just called Carlos Fisher to offer their condolences.
    Luckily for us Carlos Fisher isn't one of the top pitching prospects in the game.

Again?

Not gonna happen, doesn't deserve to happen. We just won our first division championship since 1995 and we are in contention to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by CrosleyField View Post
    Not gonna happen, doesn't deserve to happen. We just won our first division championship since 1995 and we are in contention to do it again.
    I would contend that we are "not" in contention this season. Last season things "clicked" we got key hits with RISP, we got unexpected production from the SS/LF position. Those 2 things alone this season are not happening. I still think we are a good team, but under Dusty's leadership we just are not getting it done.

Turn Off Ads?