Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Nomar thinks we will be okay

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    349

    Nomar thinks we will be okay

    http://espn.go.com/mlb/baseballtonight

    Snippet of Baseball Tonight...

    Nomar says the Reds will stay in contention, because there is too much talent. Compares us with the Red Sox early season struggles.

    Nice to hear from someone who knows way more about the game then any of the "sky is falling" types on here.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,836

    Re: Nomar thinks we will be okay

    We were playing the two best teams in baseball and for whatever reason the Pirates have our number this year. With the road trip, the 19 inning game, and all of our injuries we were bound to hit a rough stretch.

    Some people just like to overreact.

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    349

    Re: Nomar thinks we will be okay

    Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    We were playing the two best teams in baseball and for whatever reason the Pirates have our number this year. With the road trip, the 19 inning game, and all of our injuries we were bound to hit a rough stretch.

    Some people just like to overreact.
    Exactly! That is why to hear from people who have no ties to this team. If they think we can turn it around, so do I.

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Posts
    860

    Re: Nomar thinks we will be okay

    Until brm7675 says our season will be okay I'm still worried.

  6. #5
    ZCTRMTP!!!!! texasdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,824

    Re: Nomar thinks we will be okay

    Quote Originally Posted by cbowen2112 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/mlb/baseballtonight

    Snippet of Baseball Tonight...

    Nomar says the Reds will stay in contention, because there is too much talent. Compares us with the Red Sox early season struggles.

    Nice to hear from someone who knows way more about the game then any of the "sky is falling" types on here.
    I'd say the talking heads on Baseball Tonight are wrong just about as often as they are right. If these people are so spot-on all the time just take some money to Vegas and retire. Easy pickings it would seem to me. It's funny that when of the talking heads says something negative about the organization all you read on this board is how little they know about the Reds.
    The Reds have talent but they also have serious holes. Will they be in contention in September? It would be nice to see, but it is hardly a given.

  7. #6
    The Smiling Side AintlifeGrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    416

    Re: Nomar thinks we will be okay

    Quote Originally Posted by bshall2105 View Post
    Until brm7675 says our season will be okay I'm still worried.
    Dont hold your breath.lol

    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,400

    Re: Nomar thinks we will be okay

    NOMAAA!!!

    Sorry...that was by best Boston accent.

  9. #8
    '19 '40 '75 '76 '90
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    782

    Re: Nomar thinks we will be okay

    If Nomar says it, it must be true. Ex Cubs know winners!


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25