Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reds vs. Cubs 6/7/2011

Reds vs. Cubs 6/7/2011

So I get to go to my first Reds game in almost 3 years next week with three other friends from work. We're looking to go on Tuesday to see the Reds vs. the Cubs. It's been a while since I've been able to make it to GABP, so I was curious what we should expect the crowd to be like for a Cubs matchup. Also wondering if anyone knows of any one game ticket deals that might be going on for that date, as we're all a little strapped for cash, but want to take in a game nonetheless.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds vs. Cubs 6/7/2011

I think you can get a field level seat for 14 dollars for every ame that series. They're normally 34 dollars. The crowd will probably be a little north of half full with about 15% Cubs fans.
    Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/ShaneHorning

I hate the Cubs.

That is all.
    Domo Arigato, Here Comes Joey Votto

---TRF

"I do what I want to do and say what I want to say."

--Bronson Arroyo

considering how poorly the cubs have played the past couple of years, their fans won't likely take over the park like they use to..plus these are weekday games...

Quote Originally Posted by Red in Chicago View Post
    considering how poorly the cubs have played the past couple of years, their fans won't likely take over the park like they use to..plus these are weekday games...
    One Cub fan ruins the entire game for the whole stadium. Their annoying energy radiates for miles.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769023

I found two seats for Monday's game on the first base side, field level just a week ago for the $14 price mentioned above. Going to Sunday's game also. Weather forecast is good and the team looks like they are heading the right direction again.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    I found two seats for Monday's game on the first base side, field level just a week ago for the $14 price mentioned above. Going to Sunday's game also. Weather forecast is good and the team looks like they are heading the right direction again.
    Where is this $14 price at? Is it available just on the Reds website?
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    Where is this $14 price at? Is it available just on the Reds website?
    Yes, if there are any seats still available. It was a promotion called "Reds Win" and they reduced the price by $20 during the Cubs series because they won 5 games on the last homestand.

Quote Originally Posted by Red in Chicago View Post
    I'd like to know why there are no weekend series this years at GABP with the Cubs? Those series have always been well attended. Kind of a mystery to me.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Yes, if there are any seats still available. It was a promotion called "Reds Win" and they reduced the price by $20 during the Cubs series because they won 5 games on the last homestand.
    I'm not seeing it anywhere on Reds.com, so it looks like those tickets must be gone.

Any time a Cub hits a homer in GABP, it is acceptable to throw a Cubs fan on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I'm not seeing it anywhere on Reds.com, so it looks like those tickets must be gone.
    http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/t...g/reds_win.jsp

Here ya go, buddy

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by MrCinatit View Post
    Any time a Cub hits a homer in GABP, it is acceptable to throw a Cubs fan on the field.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

I just saw that news that Edinson Volquez will be starting this game. I'm guessing now that I should bring my glove.

Turn Off Ads?