6. Cairo
    7. Hanigan
    8. Janish
    9. Leake

VS Matt Garza.

Wheres Rolen????!!!!!
    Forget Rolen. The guy is toast.

Re: Reds vs Cubbies 6/6/11

You can probably add in an upgrade at 3B to this team's needs along with a LF, SS and a legitimate SP. I really like Rolen, but I'm afraid he's reached the twilight days of his career. We need a guy who can produce a little more than Scott is right now and I'm not sure Juan Francisco is that guy quite yet.
    Follow us on Twitter! @Redlegs_Review
    Link to my Reds blog http://redlegsreview.com/

I agree with you both.... I just think if old man is getting paid he needs to play...... Take last season never really hustled then went 1st to 3rd in All Star game then was on DL..... He is done!

Quote Originally Posted by wvreds View Post
    I agree with you both.... I just think if old man is getting paid he needs to play...... Take last season never really hustled then went 1st to 3rd in All Star game then was on DL..... He is done!
    Yep. He may have value as the #1 pinch hitter (well rested) and then go to 3rd in the 9th. He is a Geezer but I bet he can play good for 1 or 2 innings for 5 of 7 games a week.

Turn Off Ads?