Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Blue Jays fans visiting GABP

Blue Jays fans visiting GABP

Some buddies and I are making the road trip to Cincinatti for the Jays/Reds series June 17-19 and we want to know of some good places to go out before and after the game.

We are 24 and 25 and are open to any and all ideas!

Very excited to get into your ball park and not only cheer on the Jays, but Canada's own Joey Votto!! you will see us with Votto jerseys on (Team Canada of course).

Any must see/visit recomendations would be appreciated!

Thanks,

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Blue Jays fans visiting GABP

If you like Ribs, Montgomery Inn is a MUST!

always ask questions bigredmechanism's Avatar

I visited last summer and I left knowing that Hofbrau Haus is the best.

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

I know things are different in Canada...in many ways, but how can you be two ages at the same time?
    Founder and Ruling Elite of the Derrick Robinson Fan Club. Limited amount of memberships available.

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Montgomery Inn is a good suggestion. Also be sure to enjoy some "Cincinnati style" chili while you're here.

My friends and I are going to one of those games. The Jays are one of about 5-6 teams left in MLB that I've yet to see in person.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    I know things are different in Canada...in many ways, but how can you be two ages at the same time?
    I believe 24 is the standard age and 25 is metric. I could be mistaken.

I guess that depends on where you are staying; Kentucky or Ohio? Good bars are in Mt. Adams and Newport on the levee. Good restaurants; RockBottom Brewery, Montgomery Inn, Mike Fink's. Hope you enjoy the city; are you going to all three games?

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassRedleg View Post
    Montgomery Inn is a good suggestion. Also be sure to enjoy some "Cincinnati style" chili while you're here.

My friends and I are going to one of those games. The Jays are one of about 5-6 teams left in MLB that I've yet to see in person.
    I saw them in ST when we were still in FL-I got to throw out first pitch at a game in Dunedin (sp?) once.
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

We are staying on the Kentucky side, but by no means are we attached to that location.

What about a popular venus for college girls on a Friday or Saturday? We are very intrested in ribs, beer but the perfect trifecta includes girls!!

Quote Originally Posted by lamplighter71 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions guys!

We are staying on the Kentucky side, but by no means are we attached to that location.

What about a popular venus for college girls on a Friday or Saturday? We are very intrested in ribs, beer but the perfect trifecta includes girls!!
    In college I was considered a popular venus for college girls, oh, you meant venues, thought you had a typing lisp
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?