Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photos of finished Reds room...

Photos of finished Reds room...

Hey guys, Just finished up the Reds room and thought i'd share some pics.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Photos of finished Reds room...

Excellent.

nice, thanks for sharing. Got any wider perspective pics?

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

You got some good stuff in there. Always like to see some personal photos mixed in from the ballpark. I've got several of those in my "informal" Reds room. One of these days, I'm gonna make it formal, if the wife gives her blessing.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

@TexasDave- Thanks!

@DocRed- What are wider perspective pics?

@BluegrassRedleg- I agree on the pics from the ballparks, we're hoping to hit all of them eventually. Went to Cleveland and St. Louis this year, and possibly Chicago in August, that trip is still a maybe though due to $, lol. You could always pull the Hal Mccoy if she won't let you and have a formal one in the garage, haha jk.

p819

I thought I'd add my collection to the mix.
    Last edited by p819; 06-08-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mroby85 View Post
    @TexasDave- Thanks!

@DocRed- What are wider perspective pics?

@BluegrassRedleg- I agree on the pics from the ballparks, we're hoping to hit all of them eventually. Went to Cleveland and St. Louis this year, and possibly Chicago in August, that trip is still a maybe though due to $, lol. You could always pull the Hal Mccoy if she won't let you and have a formal one in the garage, haha jk.
    Wider perspective pics - like you can see one whole wall. Or a pic from the entrance where you can see a lot of the room at one time.

'19 '40 '75 '76 '90

Hey guys, Just finished up the Reds room and thought i'd share some pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by p819 View Post
    I thought I'd add my collection to the mix.
    Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    Wider perspective pics - like you can see one whole wall. Or a pic from the entrance where you can see a lot of the room at one time.
    Yeah, i'll definitely take some more pictures, It also has a lot of Ohio State stuff in the room, so I'll get some pictures of that as well, and no I didn't trade them any tattoo's for the autographs, lol.

@p819- That is a lot of Reds stuff! thats impressive! lol

Nice job..I wish I had room to do something like that.

Yeah, i'll definitely take some more pictures, It also has a lot of Ohio State stuff in the room, so I'll get some pictures of that as well, and no I didn't trade them any tattoo's for the autographs, lol.

@p819- That is a lot of Reds stuff! thats impressive! lol
    I traded my autograph for a tattoo once. I signed with an "X".
    So that's what they put on my arm. An "X".
    I went to St. Xavier so it was cool.

I love P819's Reds ManCave. Absolutely amazing. I want to model mine after yours when I buy a home, but also include my Bengals memorabilia as well. Maybe a couple of 70 inch plasmas for game day. I love the bobblehead dolls, I only have seven, and they always have the bobblehead giveaways on Saturday, when I have to work. Thank god for Ebay.

Nice MROby! I saw pics of this a while back when you were starting to work on it, looks great! I see you printed out a pic of Votto from MVP ceremony, is that a new copy or the one you sent me-I had tried to print but came out pixilated-will you send new copy if so? I had my room going pretty nice but then ended up putting all new floors in downstairs 2 months ago, and had to box everything up from downstairs and store it in my mancave room, so its loaded down right now. Cant wait to get it cleared out and made up like yours-will have mostly UNC stuff with a Reds section.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Nice MROby! I saw pics of this a while back when you were starting to work on it, looks great! I see you printed out a pic of Votto from MVP ceremony, is that a new copy or the one you sent me-I had tried to print but came out pixilated-will you send new copy if so? I had my room going pretty nice but then ended up putting all new floors in downstairs 2 months ago, and had to box everything up from downstairs and store it in my mancave room, so its loaded down right now. Cant wait to get it cleared out and made up like yours-will have mostly UNC stuff with a Reds section.
    Thanks! I actually ordered that Votto 8x10 on ebay and it was signed, so I didn't print the picture myself. I'll see if I can find it online though because it has to be out there somewhere. I'm pretty sure they printed it. Getting new floors and stuff like that always makes it rough to keep things organized haha, i'm sure you'll get it the way you want it eventually though. No Steelers corner? Did you finally see the light? lol jk. My room is kinda the same way, 3/4 Ohio State stuff. Them and UNC have given us more things to enjoy over the years, lol.

Thanks! I actually ordered that Votto 8x10 on ebay and it was signed, so I didn't print the picture myself. I'll see if I can find it online though because it has to be out there somewhere. I'm pretty sure they printed it. Getting new floors and stuff like that always makes it rough to keep things organized haha, i'm sure you'll get it the way you want it eventually though. No Steelers corner? Did you finally see the light? lol jk. My room is kinda the same way, 3/4 Ohio State stuff. Them and UNC have given us more things to enjoy over the years, lol.
    Well, seeing as it was my bar room and pool rooms that I had to box up and move, it only fair that it takes up my man cave (seeing as how my wife is great enough to give me the dining and living room for a bar and pool room and then upstirs room for my cave until I build my addition). Floors are done though, and hope to start moving things back down soon. I bought a pro mat cutter and want to learn to build my own frames so I can start framing my own pieces.
    Haha, nope, no Steelers corner. My Heels and Reds are my primary teams and passion, the Steelers are my 2'nd place, but pretty distant in the big picture. Actually, the only memorabilia I can think of I have anymore Steelers is a Willie Parker signed helmet and his locker room tshirt from the SB (a buddy worked with his brotherndgot it for me). Your right, UNC and OSU have given us more to enjoy, as well as location for me gives me a closer connection with the team and access to stuff.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?