Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds Draft picks are popping up on ESPNU

Reds Draft picks are popping up on ESPNU

Lots of games with Reds draft picks playing, Florida, North Carolina, etc. The NCAA tourney is going on for the next few weeks or so, set your DVR

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds Draft picks are popping up on ESPNU

34 1045 Bryson Smith CF U Florida
    Is playing now on ESPN.

42 1285 Jacob Stallings C UNC Chapel Hill

The Reds Catcher from North Carolina is playing at 3PM on ESPN.

9th round Reds pick University of Texas Pitcher Cole Green pitched today and went 5.0 innings with 4 SOs and 1 BB. Green picked up the Win.

I've watched and followed Green at Texas for awhile. He is a gamer. I really like this pick for the Reds-BTW.

Ive seen Bryson Smith twice in the last few days and he looks a lot like Josh Fellhauer, decent speed hits in the gaps a lot, plays a good CF, Stalling for North Carolina had 3 hits all were line drives, also saw Fleece for Texas AM, big fella with plus fastball kept the ball down, he was their closer

I liked what I saw of Stallings. Kind of surprised he went so late in the draft. Smith also looks like a nice high energy player.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Pete View Post
    9th round Reds pick University of Texas Pitcher Cole Green pitched today and went 5.0 innings with 4 SOs and 1 BB. Green picked up the Win.

I've watched and followed Green at Texas for awhile. He is a gamer. I really like this pick for the Reds-BTW.
    saw the ASU/UT game, he's built like a fullback, he's got great control of his breaking pitches, guys were just looking at strike 3, when they finally made contact it was a weak grounder to 3rd or short, just threw breaking ball after breaking ball for strikes, graphic showed he was big 12 player of the year, he gave a couple of singles in the 6th and was pulled

NL Central champs

Nick Fleece just pitched on ESPN2 and allowed 1 run on 2 hits and 1 walk in the bottom of the ninth and took the loss for Texas A&M 5-4.

Smith up right now.

Works a 5 pitch walk. 2-3, with a walk tonight.

Turn Off Ads?