Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Random Jerseys, including Mike Bell...

Random Jerseys, including Mike Bell...

...can be found on this very funny website- http://straightcashhomey.net/

I just submitted a Mike Bell jersey to this website, and thought that I would share the website with you all. There are some very interesting Reds jerseys (and other MLB players), and I thought it would be a nice thing to share!

Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Thus his team was punished
    Long live punishment
    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Cut back on booze and pizza?
    Good god man get a hold of yourself

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Random Jerseys, including Mike Bell...

I love that site, that's on my must see list every day. If you go to page 2 and scroll down, the guy with the Ottawa Renegades jersey is a friend of mine. A while back another friend of mine got on the site with his Trent Green Dolphins jersey. I remember seeing a Jon Coutlangus one on there not too long ago, there are a few fun Reds on there.

Time to bust out my Ki-Jane Carter jersey!
    Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.

I am cautiously going through the pics on this website just waiting to find one of myself in my Cleveland Andre Rison jersey.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Turn Off Ads?