Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Paul McCartney August 4th at GABP

Re: Paul McCartney August 4th at GABP

section 517 row J, I think I am atleast a 1/2 mile from the stage.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Section 529. Not sure the row, but I'm going...that is all that matters!

Quote Originally Posted by XRedsfan07 View Post
    All the ads are for McCartney tickets, so I get to help out RZ by clicking on the ads to find out what the secondary market is for the extra tickets I got.
    Ha ha, I didn't realize my son was logged in on my computer when I typed this message.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Sir Paul is 69 today.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

I was just on reds.com and it shows one can still buy tickets. I clicked on the "buy tickets" link and it started to take me through the process. I didn't follow the process all the way to the end because I already have my seats; but nowhere does it say the show is sold out.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

I looked up the set list from recent shows and it looks very good, playing some different songs. It includes Juniors Farm, Mrs. Vanderbilt, Helter Skelter and I've got a feeling. The two list's I saw included 34 songs. I am getting fairly excited.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

He played the MGM Grand on June 9th and 10th, and there was a separate set list for each night's show.... http://www.paulmccartney.com/news.php#/2208/2011-06

He just re-released his two "solo" albums McCartney and McCartney II. so I wouldn't be surprised if something new wasn't added.

I want folks opinion on our seat locations because I'm planning on listing two tickets on Craigslist, but I can remember which way the seat numbering goes. We're in Section 411 out the 3rd base line (the last full section on the View Level). Are the higher numbers further out or the other way around? Where are Ten Pack tickets are out the 1st base line (for Reds games), my wife thinks the lower numbers are on the right side of the section, so now I'm not confident I know which way is which.

Given that they list this section as "Limited View," I'm guessing that there may be some part of the left hand side of the stage that is obstructred from our view (facing the stage).

So anyone know how the seat numbers run out that way?
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Bookstore

Quote Originally Posted by redsmetz View Post
    I want folks opinion on our seat locations because I'm planning on listing two tickets on Craigslist, but I can remember which way the seat numbering goes. We're in Section 411 out the 3rd base line (the last full section on the View Level). Are the higher numbers further out or the other way around? Where are Ten Pack tickets are out the 1st base line (for Reds games), my wife thinks the lower numbers are on the right side of the section, so now I'm not confident I know which way is which.

Given that they list this section as "Limited View," I'm guessing that there may be some part of the left hand side of the stage that is obstructred from our view (facing the stage).

So anyone know how the seat numbers run out that way?
    There used to be something in the FAQs here on RZ about the seating... but I could look for you this weekend. You could OTOH call the Reds tickets and ask them.
    2023 Reds record attending: 13-18 FINAL
    2023 Dragons record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    2023 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

[QUOTE=KittyDuran;2422328]There used to be something in the FAQs here on RZ about the seating... but I could look for you this weekend. You could OTOH call the Reds tickets and ask them.

-----------------------------------------------

Here... Found it. Might help...

[QUOTE]

See if this helps:

1) As you face the field, seat #1 will always be on the aisle to the left
    2) Front row is "A", but you might have better seats than you think in certain sections where the first row is...
    107 and 108 begin with Row T
    109 and 120-121, and 137 begin with Row M
    110 and 115-119, 127-131 Begin with Row F
    136 begins with Row E
    138 begins with Row R
    139 begins with Row X
    408 and 409 begin with Row J
    3) You may be under cover in event of bad weather...
    Sections 102-105, Rows K-P under cover
    Sections 107-112, Rows HH-OO under cover
    Sections 120-121, Rows EE-FF under cover
    Sections 127-137, Rows FF-OO under cover
    Sections 409-418, Rows P-Q under cover
    4) Reds dugout on first base side
    5) Reds bullpen behind right field wall, visitor bullpen behind center field wall
    6) All seats in GAB will be a minimum of 19" wide
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Thanks, Kitty. As an aside, I noticed that says the Reds bullpen is in rightfield and the visitors is in center, but it's different now. Was that the original intent and it changed or did someone just get it mixed up.

So the lower numbered seats will be towards home plate with the higher moving out, if I'm reading this correctly.
    Last edited by redsmetz; 06-28-2011 at 08:18 AM.

The Baseball Bookstore

Thanks, Kitty. As an aside, I noticed that says the Reds bullpen is in rightfield and the visitors is in center, but it's different now. Was that the original intent and it changed or did someone just get it mixed up.

So the lower numbered seats will be towards home plate with the higher moving out, if I'm reading this correctly.
    Yes it changed and it was addressed in another thread which I cannot locate. Your last ? I don't think so... My old season ticket-the last seat at the top-was Seat 1. I think it means as you are looking at home plate.

Don't ask me when it comes to the location of the Red's BP. See redhawkfish's signature at the bottom of his posts.

Here a stadium layout for the concert if that might help....

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    Don't ask me when it comes to the location of the Red's BP. See redhawkfish's signature at the bottom of his posts.

Here a stadium layout for the concert if that might help....

My wife & I were just talking about this again last night. She's suggesting that, as you face the seats (as if looking from the field), they run right to left (this is for the 1st base side), so #1 is to your left and the higher numbers move towards home plate. She's basing this on where our 10-pack seats are. My son's going to the game tonight, so I'm just going to ask him to go over and verify for me.

The seats in Section 411 are stated as "limited view," but I'm guessing that means that if something is on the left side of the stage (as you face it), you may have some obstruction from some part of the set. I don't think it will be significant.

Again, I'm just trying to figure out which 2 seats to keep and which 2 to sell.

The Baseball Bookstore

My wife & I were just talking about this again last night. She's suggesting that, as you face the seats (as if looking from the field), they run right to left (this is for the 1st base side), so #1 is to your left and the higher numbers move towards home plate. She's basing this on where our 10-pack seats are. My son's going to the game tonight, so I'm just going to ask him to go over and verify for me.
    That is correct. As you face the seats, the higher number will always be to your right.

Turn Off Ads?