Turn Off Ads?

Thread: AL East vs NL Central

AL East vs NL Central

Just checking out the schedules and noticed a big discrepancy. St. Louis somehow managed to miss both the Yankees and Red Sox. Brewers must play both on the road. Reds get just the Yankees at home. All three teams play the Rays.

Should be a fun next few weeks. This race is going to be tight.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: AL East vs NL Central

Yeah interleague is full of disadvantages like that. STL gets KC for their rivalry type series too, while we drew the Indians (before they started to tailspin). Then you have a team like the New York Mets who get the Yankees every single year...it's messed up.

Re: AL East vs NL Central

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    Yeah interleague is full of disadvantages like that. STL gets KC for their rivalry type series too, while we drew the Indians (before they started to tailspin).
    If all of K.C's prospects turn out like they are hoping, you will be glad that St. Louis ended up playing them a couple times a year.
    "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

I'm not a man of many words. Read my posts, and you'll see what I mean.

Some people are Optimists (They see the glass 1/2 full).
    Others are Pessimists (They see the glass 1/2 empty).
    Me, I'm a Realist. 1/2 empty IS 1/2 full.

Turn Off Ads?