Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds Lower Ticket Prices for Yankees

Reds Lower Ticket Prices for Yankees

Just looked online and sure enough the Reds are now selling tickets for cheaper than they were a week ago. As a season ticket holder who purchased these tickets before the public could even get them and I got charged an extra $10 a ticket. They were charging too much at first for tickets but to lower them especially after season ticket holders had bought them is a terrible move.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds Lower Ticket Prices for Yankees

You got charged $15 more, and that's what they are still selling them at unless I'm missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon4MVP View Post
    Just looked online and sure enough the Reds are now selling tickets for cheaper than they were a week ago. As a season ticket holder who purchased these tickets before the public could even get them and I got charged an extra $10 a ticket. They were charging too much at first for tickets but to lower them especially after season ticket holders had bought them is a terrible move.
    Where are you seeing this? I just went to the Reds site and they were still charging the premium (face + $15) prices.

Stubhub did have some tickets on the cheap but that has nothing to do with the Reds.

Does anyone know the status of tickets remaining for the Yankees series? I know all three games were sold out the last time they came to town.

Does look like they have limited number of upper decks for Mon and Wed and Standing Room Tues. Prices look like they are still the same as April.

Turn Off Ads?