Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Biking to all 30 stadiums

Biking to all 30 stadiums

I've been a visitor on this forum for the past 4 years or so and am a huge Reds fan. My brother is riding his bicycle to catch a game in all 30 stadiums this summer. He is also a Reds fan and I guess a bigger baseball fan than I am. Here's a link to his facebook page. Thought it might be of interest!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baseba...12785048771614

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Biking to all 30 stadiums

Quote Originally Posted by Trick1004 View Post
    I've been a visitor on this forum for the past 4 years or so and am a huge Reds fan. My brother is riding his bicycle to catch a game in all 30 stadiums this summer. He is also a Reds fan and I guess a bigger baseball fan than I am. Here's a link to his facebook page. Thought it might be of interest!

Nice.

'19 '40 '75 '76 '90

I like that.

Does he have a spare tire in case he gets a flat? That could be catastrophic!
    Follow us on Twitter! @Redlegs_Review
    Link to my Reds blog http://redlegsreview.com/

That trip to Seattle has to be really out of his way!

Quote Originally Posted by jhc2010 View Post
    That trip to Seattle has to be really out of his way!
    He started from Bellingham, Washington and hit Seattle on opening day. Just an update Jim Caple wrote an article on Espn.com about him. The kid is kicking some ass!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...l&sportCat=mlb

How old is he? Not asking to be an ass, but guess he isnt working if he can take all that time-how long is his trip planned to take? Must be nice, dont know if I am more jealous of that or the trip itself-haha/
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    How old is he? Not asking to be an ass, but guess he isnt working if he can take all that time-how long is his trip planned to take? Must be nice, dont know if I am more jealous of that or the trip itself-haha/
    He's 24 got his undergrad at Western Washington in Bellingham and had been working as the meat manager at a co-op there for the past four years or so. He's making this trip with money he's saved up since then. I think he's planning to be done sometime in September in Kansas City.

The Forrest Gump of baseball fans, I like it. Is he doing it for world peace?

He's 24 got his undergrad at Western Washington in Bellingham and had been working as the meat manager at a co-op there for the past four years or so. He's making this trip with money he's saved up since then. I think he's planning to be done sometime in September in Kansas City.
    Thats awesome man, hope he has a fun and safe journey! Sure wish I was 24and could do things like that again
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?