Turn Off Ads?

Thread: XM-Sirius Reds Coverage

XM-Sirius Reds Coverage

I probably am just too sensitive, but used to be, every time I went hunting for the Reds on my XM-Sirius they're always the last team I found....buried somewhere near the end of the group of channels in the high 100s that XMS uses for MLB. Then I got used to looking for them there.

So a few minutes ago I'm driving and looking to see what channel we're on tonight. I can't find them in the back of XMS channels and thought "well, it IS the Yankees, they are probably on the very first MLB channel tonight." And lo and behold they are. First time I've ever seen the Reds there.

It probably is nothing, but makes you wonder.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: XM-Sirius Reds Coverage

I kept looking for them yesterday, and finally realized they were on the main MLB XM Channel 89, not one of the 175-190 ones.

Stat geek...and proud

They always do the AL games first, then the NL, so the Reds will almost always be down on the list, just like all the other NL teams, excepting interleague games.

I've noticed this too. For a little while i didn't think they had the Reds games until i found them somewhere in the 80's

There was one game not long ago when the Reds were on some crazy channel not even close to the 174-189 MLB range. Look it up on xmradio.com.

Turn Off Ads?