Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 3 Amigos....what to do with Chapman/Lecure/Bailey

3 Amigos....what to do with Chapman/Lecure/Bailey

It appears all 3 will be ready to come off the DL at some point this week. Lecure went 3 innings of good ball his last outing, both Homer and Chapman will go tonight in Louisville for their final action in AAA. Okay so "whom" goes for them to come back?

1. Would you send both EV and Wood down to AAA to refine their locations?

2. Does Fisher go down for Chapman?

What lies ahead for the Reds and the pitching staff?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 3 Amigos....what to do with Chapman/Lecure/Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    It appears all 3 will be ready to come off the DL at some point this week. Lecure went 3 innings of good ball his last outing, both Homer and Chapman will go tonight in Louisville for their final action in AAA. Okay so "whom" goes for them to come back?

1. Would you send both EV and Wood down to AAA to refine their locations?

2. Does Fisher go down for Chapman?

What lies ahead for the Reds and the pitching staff?
    LeCure up, Fisher down.
    Chapman up, Horst down.
    Homer up, wait and see. Maybe it's Cueto's turn to go back on the DL.

IF they all come off around the same time....it's an easy decision Fisher, Horst and Wood down. I tend to think Chapman won't be back for a while though. I also don't think they would send down Wood for Lecure.

If Bailey is ready I think he replaces Wood. Lecure replaces Fisher in the bullpen. I'm not sure what happens with Chapman. Do they need him in the bullpen? If I was in charge of the world I would keep him in AAA and try to give him time to develop as a starter. If that is his long term position, why not go in that direction? With Cordero, Bray, Massett, Ondrusek I don't see the need for him in the pen.

Quote Originally Posted by DocRed View Post
    IF they all come off around the same time....it's an easy decision Fisher, Horst and Wood down. I tend to think Chapman won't be back for a while though. I also don't think they would send down Wood for Lecure.
    Shows you what I know....

Turn Off Ads?