Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: What are the chances of a major trade?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0%

5 17.86%
  • 10%

9 32.14%
  • 20%

2 7.14%
  • 30%

4 14.29%
  • 40%

4 14.29%
  • 50%

3 10.71%
  • 60%

0 0%
  • 70%

0 0%
  • 80%

1 3.57%
  • 90%

0 0%

Thread: What would you rate the chances?

What would you rate the chances?

Of Walt pulling of a major trade to either improve the SS, LF or Pitching issues?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: What would you rate the chances?

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    Of Walt pulling of a major trade to either improve the SS, LF or Pitching issues?
    idk if they will have a major upgrade but i think they will upgrade

I feel a minor, not major, trade is in the cards. Perhaps a quick, 1-season fix from a cheap guy like Lewis that we deal one of our lesser AAA prospects for. I wouldn't play that game personally, but I think it's more likely than a TOR/MOR arm or a significant upgrade over our major league talent.

Rolen has been the only major trade since Walt has been here, and he was dying to get out of Toronto. Based on his track record with the Reds I think he will pull of a minor deal right around or after the trade deadline if we're still in it. Since anything is possible I'll say there is a 10% chance of a major trade.

Turn Off Ads?