Turn Off Ads?
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: 6-22 nyy @ cin - gm1/12:35

Re: 6-22 nyy @ cin - gm1/12:35

This team is playing about as well fundamentally as the Cubs. I feel like I'm watching a 90's Bengals game.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    The Smiling Side AintlifeGrande's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RadfordVA View Post
    Im having fun watching a team that is in a race for a pennant. Maybe thats just me. How many years did we wish for a team that was this good? If youre not having fun watching a competitive team you probably arent a huge baseball fan just a big sports fan that needs something till football season.

I'm not having fun watching a competitive team,cuz I dont see one.And I dont see management doing anything as of yet.We are lucky to be where we are at in the standings.Dont take everything out of context,we fans do get emotional,and some joking around helps ease the frustration.Lighten up ok?And dont try to critique what makes a baseball fan and what does not.If you take a sport so serious,where as you cant have fun poking fun at it,then you need more going on in your life.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

It was inevitable that the Scott Rolen signing was going to come back and bite this team in the rearend.

Yankees should complete the sweep tonight

Yankees pitchers still getting a massive strike zone...
    Votto still doing nothing...

The Smiling Side AintlifeGrande's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    It was inevitable that the Scott Rolen signing was going to come back and bite this team in the rearend.
    Yep,you cant fight Father Time,Kings.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    Yankees pitchers still getting a massive strike zone...
    Votto still doing nothing...
    I'm having my doubts about Votto even being a top 3 1st baseman

I don't know what is more sickening.

The fact that we're playing like we don't care, or the fact that a Cincinnati crowd is cheering for the Yankees.

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Sounds like there are more Yankee fans there than Reds. Or, perhaps, it's just that the 145 Yankee fans in attendance have actually had something to cheer about.

Thom just said it - 10 runs in the last 6 games. Now one game over .500. Yeah.
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

I laugh whenever people call Cincinnati a great baseball city. It USED to be.

A great baseball city doesn't have this many bandwagoners rooting for the Yankees in our home park.

I am not sure what is worse, embarrassed by Freddy Garcia and his back of the rotation stuff or being outhit by a glorified AAA lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Maker_84 View Post
    i agree, just worry about yourself and post your own opinions. BTW this team will be lucky to finish at .500 because if they don't make some trades to get some bats i could see this team cashing it in pretty soon as they should.
    Would seem easy enough. But for some reason it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    Sounds like there are more Yankee fans there than Reds. Or, perhaps, it's just that the 145 Yankee fans in attendance have actually had something to cheer about.

Thom just said it - 10 runs in the last 6 games. Now one game over .500. Yeah.
    But why worry....Dusty and Walt are not worried....

I doubt Walt and Dusty aren't worried. Just because they're saying that doesn't mean a lot, it isn't their style to come out and show it.

Walt is in charge of the team and Dusty is in charge of using those players and making it work. From Dusty's end we've been seeing a lot...he's trying different guys in different spots in the lineup and the guys just aren't producing. I think Walt needs to make a move to help Dusty out.

Turn Off Ads?