Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Autograph Sinings

Autograph Sinings

I see that Chris Heisey will be at Sports Gallery on June 30 to sign autographs in West Chester, Oh for $19.
    Pete Rose will be signing autographs at Cardboard Heros in the Mall at St Matthews in Louisville, Ky on July 25.
    My question is does anybody else know of any other signings coming up besides Redsfest. It doesnt have to be Reds, just any sports signings in the Cincinnati, Kentucky region. Thanks

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Autograph Sinings

Quote Originally Posted by kwatson0013 View Post
    I see that Chris Heisey will be at Sports Gallery on June 30 to sign autographs in West Chester, Oh for $19.
    Pete Rose will be signing autographs at Cardboard Heros in the Mall at St Matthews in Louisville, Ky on July 25.
    My question is does anybody else know of any other signings coming up besides Redsfest. It doesnt have to be Reds, just any sports signings in the Cincinnati, Kentucky region. Thanks
    Did it say what Pete was charging? My guess is the 60-75 dollar range for balls and 8x10's and more for bigger stuff and an additional fees if you want it personailzed.

yes. pete is charging $60 for flats or balls and i think $20 for inscriptions. you can go to the cardboard heros websites and it will have it listing under upcoming events.

Moeller HS (sp?) does a big show each year as a fund raiser I think-may have just missed it though, not sure.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Moeller HS (sp?) does a big show each year as a fund raiser I think-may have just missed it though, not sure.
    Moller does a number of shows. They have a big Thanksgiving show where they ususally bring in people to sign, they did one a while back, in fact it was like a week after Leake got arrested because he appeared at that one.

JULY 2

JEROME SIMPSON, WR for the Cincinnati Bengals, will be signing at Cardboard Heroes at the Mall of St Matthews from 1:00-3:00 pm. 8x10 photos and mini helmets will be available for purchase. Tickets will be $5 per autograph. For more information, please call 502 896 2111.

Quote Originally Posted by mroby85 View Post
    JULY 2

JEROME SIMPSON, WR for the Cincinnati Bengals, will be signing at Cardboard Heroes at the Mall of St Matthews from 1:00-3:00 pm. 8x10 photos and mini helmets will be available for purchase. Tickets will be $5 per autograph. For more information, please call 502 896 2111.
    Wow, I dont know anything about him but $5 these days for an auto is almost unheard of!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Wow, I dont know anything about him but $5 these days for an auto is almost unheard of!!
    He was their 2nd round pick a few years ago out of Coastal Carolina. He hadn't hardly been on the field at all until the last few games of last season, but he was a complete beast at the end of the year. He had 2 TD's in the game they knocked the Chargers out of the playoffs.

if u are a Kentucky Wildcat basketball fan, Winston Bennett will be signing autographs in Florence, Ky on Saturday June 25.

Quote Originally Posted by mroby85 View Post
    He was their 2nd round pick a few years ago out of Coastal Carolina. He hadn't hardly been on the field at all until the last few games of last season, but he was a complete beast at the end of the year. He had 2 TD's in the game they knocked the Chargers out of the playoffs.
    haha, even more I didn't know. I am from Carolina and didnt even know Coastal has a football team. They do have a very good baseball program and decent basketball teams-esp for lower level-at times. Love the underdog though, and cool to hear he blew up end of year and should get a chance this season (if they play-I had a just drafted player in my office the other day and he doesnt feel it will happen this year, though ESPN says they think its getting close).
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?