Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OJ Simpson has "allegedly" confessed to killing Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman

OJ Simpson has "allegedly" confessed to killing Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...w-planned.html

O.J Simpson has confessed to Oprah Winfrey that he murdered his former wife, it has been reported.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: OJ Simpson has "allegedly" confessed to killing Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman

I don't understand. The glove didn't fit so it couldn't have been him.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Re: OJ Simpson has "allegedly" confessed to killing Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman

Right.....
    Go Gators!

I really wouldn't believe one of these British tabloids. If it is true Johnny Cochran is rolling over in his grave right now.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Code:
    According to the National Enquirer, the interview is set to be filmed after Simpson confessed he killed the pair in self-defence to a producer from inside prison.
    This may be the first time I've ever seen a story cite to the National Enquirer.
    How do we know he's not Mel Torme?

Oprah wants to interview OJ only if he confesses to killing Nicole and Ron. IMO that ain't never happening. He has deluded himself into believing he never committed those crimes. So he will never confess to something he didn't think he did.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...der-own-ncta/1
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    Oprah wants to interview OJ only if he confesses to killing Nicole and Ron. IMO that ain't never happening. He has deluded himself into believing he never committed those crimes. So he will never confess to something he didn't think he did.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...der-own-ncta/1
    How would Double Jeopardy work if he did? Could they really do anything about it since he was acquitted once on the charges?
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
    Code:
    According to the National Enquirer, the interview is set to be filmed after Simpson confessed he killed the pair in self-defence to a producer from inside prison.
    This may be the first time I've ever seen a story cite to the National Enquirer.
    The National Enquirer broke the John Edwards story. They uncovered facts that the mainstream media didn't. Their reputation has improved a great deal

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    How would Double Jeopardy work if he did? Could they really do anything about it since he was acquitted once on the charges?
    There are no legal consequences to him confessing.

Of course he is still lying. If he killed her in self defense then why was he wearing gloves? How exactly did he kill Goldman in self defense? What weapon did Goldman have? You can't believe a sociopath like Simpson. I wonder what his kids and that racially charged jury think now?

This might be close to the truth, except when you attack a woman holding a knife who is saying "get away from me"....... that's murder not self-defense.

And when someone comes to her aid as you kill her, and you kill them..... that's also murder, not self-defense.

I thought it was Columbian drug lords.

Quote Originally Posted by Blimpie View Post
    I thought it was Columbian drug lords.
    Obviously it was a rogue band of caddies since O.J. spent so much time scouring the golf courses of America looking for the real killer(s).
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Not even Oprah works this quickly: A spokesperson for Oprah Winfrey says reports that O.J. Simpson has confessed to one of her producers is bogus.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=655064&gt1=28103
    "...You just have a wider lens than one game."
    --Former Reds GM Wayne Krivsky, on why he didn't fly Josh Hamilton to Colorado for one game.

"...its money well-spent. Don't screw around with your freedom."
    --Roy Tucker, on why you need to lawyer up when you find yourself swimming with sharks.

Figured. He's the last person I would have suspected, anyway.

This doesn't mean it's not true. It just means that Oprah's not ready to announce anything since the interview hasn't even happened yet. Time will tell whether this is true or not

Turn Off Ads?