I was at the first game of the double header. Saw tons of Yankee fans, didn't see or hear any of them being too annoying, but come on! How many of them would you guess actually have ties to New York? I say less than 40%. The other 60% are the same fans that live in Cincinnati and root for the Pittsburgh Steelers, Yankees and Lakers.
I'm sorry, but I consider myself a real man and will be a Bengal/Red till the death.