Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horst is down, who is up?

Horst is down, who is up?

Jeremy Horst is in the Louisville Bats dugout right now, A little early to make room for bailey, i wonder who is coming up?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Greatness In The Making RedLegSuperStar's Avatar

Re: Horst is down, who is up?

Quote Originally Posted by batsfan View Post
    Jeremy Horst is in the Louisville Bats dugout right now, A little early to make room for bailey, i wonder who is coming up?
    D-Train will take his spot and Cozart will take Renteria's spot. Least that is what the word on the street is.

Is there any source material regarding any of the transactions that have taken place since Wood was optioned to AAA for LeCure's activation yesterday?
    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Thus his team was punished
    Long live punishment
    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Cut back on booze and pizza?
    Good god man get a hold of yourself

Time is the Revelator.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLegSuperStar View Post
    D-Train will take his spot and Cozart will take Renteria's spot. Least that is what the word on the street is.
    God, I hope so.

I read from someone in the know on twitter that Horst is down and Chapman is up.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    I read from someone in the know on twitter that Horst is down and Chapman is up.
    B.. I thought Chapman was sent to AAA? Even though he isn't listed on their roster but fellow redszoners even made a thread about it.. Just saying. But I could see the move happening

nm

I thought I had read Chapman was optioned, but that apparently wasn't the case. If he had been optioned, he couldn't be called back up for 10 days unless someone went to the DL
    Last edited by Brutus; 06-23-2011 at 08:03 PM.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

-The Insider-

I was wrong when I posted that Chapman was optioned. I didn't get it from a source, but from what I read. Sorry guys

Chapman is not someone I could trust at all at this time. He looked good in 1 game in the minors. That's all it took?

Horst going down and Chapman or Willis coming up isn't the only move we will see tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    Horst going down and Chapman or Willis coming up isn't the only move we will see tomorrow.
    Horst got a blown save tonight.. and is in fact on the Louisville Bats roster. So no doubt a move will be made by the Reds tomorrow.. hopefully life 44 said.. that won't be the only move.

-The Insider-

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    Chapman is not someone I could trust at all at this time. He looked good in 1 game in the minors. That's all it took?
    Two games he looked really good. Those were the last two.

For selfish reasons they need to hold off on Willis. I'm going to Bats/Mud Hens tomorrow and he's supposed to pitch. I certainly don't want to watch the dreaded "bullpen day" in his place.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLegSuperStar View Post
    Horst got a blown save tonight.. and is in fact on the Louisville Bats roster. So no doubt a move will be made by the Reds tomorrow.. hopefully life 44 said.. that won't be the only move.
    I wasn't aware that a player could be on the major league roster and minor league roster at the same time, let alone play in a minor league game while still remaining on a major league roster at the same time. That is interesting.
    "Are you trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?!"

Quote Originally Posted by fisch11 View Post
    I wasn't aware that a player could be on the major league roster and minor league roster at the same time, let alone play in a minor league game while still remaining on a major league roster at the same time. That is interesting.
    Unless I'm missing your sarcasm...he wasn't on the Reds roster today. Even if you saw his name on Reds.com, it wasn't updated.

Turn Off Ads?