Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: why is Logan Ondrusek on this team?

Re: why is Logan Ondrusek on this team?

Quote Originally Posted by KYRedLeg View Post
    It's a Maker_84 thread, so.....yes.
    lol, i'm not really familiar with that poster. It just shocked me to see it posted about a guy with a sub 2 ERA. Ondrusek has been very solid in my opinion.

2. Turn Off Ads?

masset is more reliable count the games logan has blown

Quote Originally Posted by nux fan View Post
    masset is more reliable count the games logan has blown
    hmmmm.... Both pitchers mentioned have 3 losses this season. Masset is 1 out of 4 in save situations while Ondrusek is 0 out of 2. Your argument doesn't really work. Again this entire thread is just an over-reaction to Ondrusek having thrown a bad pitch to a extremely good hitter. It sucks but it happens. Lets not kick him to the curb over it.

Reds fans need to wake up and smell the Folgers. The Reds are at best a 500 ball club. During the off season the Brewres added Greinke, Marcum and Nyjer Morgan, and the Cards added Lance Berkman, BLUF they addressed their short-comings. The Reds sat pat and hoped Janish would step up at SS and Gomes would do the job in LF, both have been found wanting, they did add Renteria and Fred Lewis . How has that worked out? Not to mention the lack in a solid rotation, Bailey has yet to pitch more than 10 starts during his career without an injury and Volquez can't get out of the 2nd inning. Mark my words the REDS will be lucky to finish in 3rd place in the NL Central. I don't blame Dusty for the Reds short comings but he will take the heat

Quote Originally Posted by chuck6660 View Post
    Reds fans need to wake up and smell the Folgers. The Reds are at best a 500 ball club. During the off season the Brewres added Greinke, Marcum and Nyjer Morgan, and the Cards added Lance Berkman, BLUF they addressed their short-comings. The Reds sat pat and hoped Janish would step up at SS and Gomes would do the job in LF, both have been found wanting, they did add Renteria and Fred Lewis . How has that worked out? Not to mention the lack in a solid rotation, Bailey has yet to pitch more than 10 starts during his career without an injury and Volquez can't get out of the 2nd inning. Mark my words the REDS will be lucky to finish in 3rd place in the NL Central. I don't blame Dusty for the Reds short comings but he will take the heat
    the reds are better than a 500 team since there record shows it.

Quote Originally Posted by BAKER12 View Post
    The guy has a 1.88 ERA, ummmmmm, this may be the most retarded thread ever
    Sadly, no, just add it to the pile of ridiculous posts
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

nominated for worst Maker84 thread and that's saying something

lol so many think this is serious, love the brm joke
    Last edited by davereds24; 06-29-2011 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maker_84 View Post
    somebody please explain? the dude is awful and can't get people out
    well outside of that being false and not true...

Quote Originally Posted by chuck6660 View Post
    I am not saying we are NOT a .500 club because I do believe that come the end of the season, that is where we will be, but lets also look at the Cards and Brewers. The Cards have been racked with injuries but continue to win, so you have to ask WHY? As for the Brewers they added some good pitchers but yet can't pull away from the division, thus WHY? Then how about them Pirates...scrappy and such and just hanging around...WHY?

Dusty's cursed.

always ask questions bigredmechanism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BAKER12 View Post
    Reds players are 41-0
    Dusty Baker is 0-40
    +1 awesome.

Masset and Ondrusek have been equally poor with inherited runners and in pressure situations. In the fact the whole bullpen has been poor except for Bray and Cordero. LeCure too, but he hasn't had many games.

Quote Originally Posted by DocRed View Post
    Masset and Ondrusek have been equally poor with inherited runners and in pressure situations. In the fact the whole bullpen has been poor except for Bray and Cordero. LeCure too, but he hasn't had many games.
    What do you consider poor?

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    What do you consider poor?
    40% rate allowing inherited runners to score.

Turn Off Ads?