Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Chris Hansen caught on tape cheating on Wife

Chris Hansen caught on tape cheating on Wife

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_887289.html

There source is dubious, but the Nat'l Enquirer supposedly have tape.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Time is the Revelator.

Re: Chris Hansen caught on tape cheating on Wife

Oh, the ironing.

She was 9 when he was 30

"Why don't you take a seat?"

"How did he do that?"

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...n-takes-a-seat

That show always rubbed me the wrong way, big time. Just everything that's wrong with our media and justice system packaged up in a one hour show.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman View Post
    "Why don't you take a seat?"

"How did he do that?"
    Didn't you always wonder why those folks would talk to him? Anyone with a halfway decent IQ would say "dude I ain't talkin' to you. Later..."

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Didn't you always wonder why those folks would talk to him? Anyone with a halfway decent IQ would say "dude I ain't talkin' to you. Later..."
    Probably something to do with the fact that they're grown men who have ended up at the house of a 13 y/o girl/boy. Not exactly intellectuals, I'm guessing.

For a Level Playing Field

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful View Post
    That show always rubbed me the wrong way, big time. Just everything that's wrong with our media and justice system packaged up in a one hour show.
    I know what you are sayin'; however, any method of arresting scumbags who attempt to score with an underage kid is okay with me. Of course it must be done legally. On the positive side I am sure many more are arrested than they are able to capture in that one hour.

Quote Originally Posted by RedFanAlways1966 View Post
    I know what you are sayin'; however, any method of arresting scumbags who attempt to score with an underage kid is okay with me. Of course it must be done legally. On the positive side I am sure many more are arrested than they are able to capture in that one hour.
    I think they were creating criminals in a lot of situations and from what I read about the group they worked with, not that I want to defend these guys because they are definitely scumbags. I just don't know that without Dateline they'd have ever acted on anything. I could be wrong though, it's not something I care deeply about, but the whole thing skeeved me out all the way around.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

always ask questions bigredmechanism's Avatar

The fact that NBC and Hansen made money off the show makes them exploitative to the situation, in my opinion.

Turn Off Ads?