Turn Off Ads?

Thread: MLB Coach salaries

MLB Coach salaries

What kind of money do MLB coaches (not managers) make?
    "...kicks and deals, and it's right down Broadway"
    2009 Attendance Record 1-2
    2010 Attendance Record 3-1
    2011 Attendance Record 2-0
    2012 Attendance Record 6-2

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: MLB Coach salaries

some managers make less than 1M and your minimum salary players are making 400k. i would venture to guess the highest paid coaches get like 200K and the lower end ones get like 100K. Ur higher ends being managers in training.

Dick Pole was paid in cheeseburgers

My cousin was the pitching coach for the reds in the 90's and early 2000's and at his highest salary i think it was around 250k. they make alot less than the managers do..maybe the bench coaches make a little more im not sure tho

Cubs hitting coach Rudy Jarmillo signed a 3 year 2.4 mil contract. Coach's contracts are not usually easy to find. Manager's contracts are listed on Cotts. I know the A's Garen was 500K. That is the lower end. Many coaches make about, but I bet around 200k is common.

Quote Originally Posted by izzy's dad View Post
    Dick Pole was paid in cheeseburgers
    I always thought his parents must've hated him to give him such an unfortunate name.
    Follow us on Twitter! @Redlegs_Review
    Link to my Reds blog http://redlegsreview.com/

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Mark Berry's contract needs a deduction clause for runners gunned down at the plate.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

Turn Off Ads?