Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ocho Cinco says Palmer Done as Bengal

Ocho Cinco says Palmer Done as Bengal

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6722369

It's been claimed that he has sold his $2M house in Indian Hill.

Thoughts?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ocho Cinco says Palmer Done as Bengal

No way. He's not coming back?
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

www.kylevoska.com - Golfer? Check out my blog for golf tips.

#85 the news breaker

Lets Go 'Bird' Hunting The Voice of IH's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fearofpopvol1 View Post
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6722369

It's been claimed that he has sold his $2M house in Indian Hill.

Thoughts?
    I am surprised his house was only wroth $2M in Indian Hill
    Hey Sparky! Indian Hill English teachers taught me everything I know!

C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS! WVRed's Avatar

As much as I hate to say this, if the Brett Favre rumors are true, I would have no problem bringing him in for one season and let Andy Dalton hold the clipboard.

I still wonder how Palmer's career would have done had he not been Kimo'd.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    As much as I hate to say this, if the Brett Favre rumors are true, I would have no problem bringing him in for one season and let Andy Dalton hold the clipboard.

I still wonder how Palmer's career would have done had he not been Kimo'd.
    Kimo didn't ruin Palmer's career, Mike Brown ruined it (along with hundreds of others).
    That hit was plenty fair. Atleast by a quarter of an inch.
    -Steve Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Oxilon View Post
    Kimo didn't ruin Palmer's career, Mike Brown ruined it (along with hundreds of others).
    I do agree that Mike Brown is the root of all evil for the Bengal's woes, but Palmer hasn't been close to the same after the Kimo hit. A d*** shame.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

www.kylevoska.com - Golfer? Check out my blog for golf tips.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhook View Post
    I do agree that Mike Brown is the root of all evil for the Bengal's woes, but Palmer hasn't been close to the same after the Kimo hit. A d*** shame.
    He had a very good year in 2006 after his injury and a solid year in 2007. It was after his arm injury in '08 that he never really came back from. Either way, if Palmer was drafted by a good organization, I have no doubt he'd be a annual Pro Bowl caliber player with some nice hardware on his shelves. It's too bad for his sake that the Bengals are run like a mom and pop shop.
    That hit was plenty fair. Atleast by a quarter of an inch.
    -Steve Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Oxilon View Post
    He had a very good year in 2006 after his injury and a solid year in 2007. It was after his arm injury in '08 that he never really came back from. Either way, if Palmer was drafted by a good organization, I have no doubt he'd be a annual Pro Bowl caliber player with some nice hardware on his shelves. It's too bad for his sake that the Bengals are run like a mom and pop shop.
    Palmer's arm is not the same, but he thought it was. In early 2009 it didn't show up. But as the season wore on it became apparent he didn't have the accuracy on the fastball anymore. Check the stats down the stretch. Then in 2010 the Bengals decided to emphasize the pass more, and voila it becomes obvious that Palmer's arm didn't fit that style of offense anymore. He was the one that dug in and refused to get the elbow surgery, after consulting with the great Rob Johnson. Palmer is to blame more so than Mike Brown.
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.

Turn Off Ads?