Turn Off Ads?

Thread: USA collegiate

USA collegiate

Hi guys-
    I get great input every year from this board on the USA games, I am heading to the game Friday night and Sunday. Who should I be watching, keeping an eye on this year?
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: USA collegiate

Anyone have anything? They havent finalized the roster-I dont think- still have alternates listed online, but think it overall looks pretty set. I cant recall who, but I have got some great info from 2-3 posters on here in the last few years about players to watch and that has been fun to keep an eye on those guys. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Pitcher Mark Appel and SS Deven Marrero (ex Reds draftee out of high school) are considered early favorites to go very high in next year's draft.

Thanks! I thought his name sounded familiar, but figured I was just thinking it was so close to Mes that I had tem confused .
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Giving it one last shot to see if anyone else out here has any info to pass along, players to kep an eye on. Excited for tonights game, have 2 seats corner front row next to dugout, taking my dad-its been a long time since i cuaght a game with pops..
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Got to see Appel pitch Sunday, wasnt very impressive overall-looked good but not top 5 good IMO. LF'er for USA had a cannon, almost caught a runner returning to first after a single-look on his face after almost getting gunned at first from left was priceless! Same LF'er hit the game winner triple Sunday. Had a blast, if you ever get a chance to catch any of the USA games, I highly reccomend!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?