Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: stick a fork in them

stick a fork in them

because this team is officially done. No offense, average starting pitching and bullpen. Thank you upper management for sitting on your a$$e$ all offseason and settling for players who all had career years last season and were doomed for a letdown season. I'm done posting for awhile

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: stick a fork in them

Quote Originally Posted by Maker_84 View Post
    because this team is officially done. No offense, average starting pitching and bullpen. Thank you upper management for sitting on your a$$e$ all offseason and settling for players who all had career years last season and were doomed for a letdown season. I'm done posting for awhile

Guess the old saying is true....every dark cloud has a silver lining!

Quitters, all over the place. How quick you forget what happened just last season.

The embarrassing thing about all this is the actions of this sorry ass fan base.

This is seriously a frustrating team. You can call it a poor fan base if you want, but this team is completely irritating to watch in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Maker_84 View Post
    I'm done posting for awhile
    At least one good thing has come from them being a .500 team

WHAT?! Drew Stubbs NEVER strikeouts out... come on now

Quote Originally Posted by mrherd05 View Post
    Quitters, all over the place. How quick you forget what happened just last season.

The embarrassing thing about all this is the actions of this sorry ass fan base.
    Those who are quitting only became bandwagon fans last season

what kind of odds can i get on the Reds winning the division?

Ill put down 20$ on 100 to 1 for the Reds to win the NL central. Its clearly a sure thing and a lock that they wont so im sure youd enjoy a free 20$

so $20 pays $2000?

Quote Originally Posted by Krawhitham View Post
    so $20 pays $2000?
    bingo

always ask questions bigredmechanism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ervinsm84 View Post
    bingo
    I would probably lay down 20 on that, considering that we're only 4 out. Would be a pretty smart bet at those odds.

Win tomorrow and the Reds are 3 out and heading to MILW with a chance to overtake them since they are losing too.....

I said it before and I will say it again. Most of these players have zero heart and play that way. Stubbs shows no emotion and his refusal to change his approach at the plate for the teams good is just one example. To many me first players on this team. Oh and I am so glad we traded away the future AL MVP for this POS named Volquez. His attitude has to be the worst I have seen not only on the Reds but in baseball. He will NEVER be even an average pitcher and Dusty makes him our opening day starter. Some big changes are needed but what makes anyone thing they will make them. Last year was a fluke. How soon we forget what this team was like before last year. As fun as last year was this year has been more frustrating because of what we did last year. Hats off to the Brewers management and even The Cards for adding players that could help them win. Reds will end up 4th or even 5th this year and by the All-Star break we will be at least 4 games under 500.

Quote Originally Posted by redram View Post
    I said it before and I will say it again. Most of these players have zero heart and play that way. Stubbs shows no emotion and his refusal to change his approach at the plate for the teams good is just one example. To many me first players on this team.
    can you please define what you mean by zero heart?

Quote Originally Posted by ervinsm84 View Post
    can you please define what you mean by zero heart?
    What need defining? Have you not watched them play. How soon after this embarrassing game tonight will Phillips be on Twitter telling everyone what he is doing later. Maybe Bronson can sing us all a song before he gives up 3 or 4 HR's his next start, or maybe Volquez can blame his problems on the lack of offense. From what I see on this team they play like a bunch of individuals and not like a team. Everyone has their own agenda and maybe that comes from Dusty I don't know, all I know is this team has way to much talent to be getting beat up on like this. Not all the players mind you, but enough of them to disrupt things. You can agree or not, I don't really care, it is just what I see when I watch them this year.

Turn Off Ads?