Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds on Free MLB Extra Innings preview

Reds on Free MLB Extra Innings preview

MLB Extra Innings is having a free preview now. The Reds Cardinals game is on tonight at 710. I am posting this so that everyone knows about this preview.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

Re: Reds on Free MLB Extra Innings preview

Might be a problem for some folks in Ohio or Missouri due to MLB Blackout restrictions.
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9 2015 Attendance Record: 2-0
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of 1990 View Post
    Might be a problem for some folks in Ohio or Missouri due to MLB Blackout restrictions.
    I live in the DC area. On DirecTV I still get the Orioles and Nationals games on EI. I don't get the opposing teams broadcast though. You won't be missing much in the Cardinals broadcast. Al Hrabosky is beyond annoying.
    Also if you have DirecTv EI is on channels 720-749. The MLB Mix channel is 720 with 8 games going at once. IIRC every channel is slated for a game at sometime tonight.
    Last edited by cumberlandreds; 07-15-2011 at 02:33 PM.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    I live in the DC area. On DirecTV I still get the Orioles and Nationals games on EI. I don't get the opposing teams broadcast though. You won't be missing much in the Cardinals broadcast. Al Hrabosky is beyond annoying.
    Also if you have DirecTv EI is on channels 720-749. The MLB Mix channel is 720 with 8 games going at once. IIRC every channel is slated for a game at sometime tonight.
    Only watch the STL broadcast if you're interested in hearing Hrabosky pump Carp and Albert, criticize certain members of the Reds organization and bag on the mound at the GAB.

Quote Originally Posted by OldXOhio View Post
    Only watch the STL broadcast if you're interested in hearing Hrabosky pump Carp and Albert, criticize certain members of the Reds organization and bag on the mound at the GAB.
    I find the Cards announcers annoying as well. Interesting to watch on EI to see the other teams announcers. I really think we are spoiled as Reds fans more than we appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseyfan21 View Post
    I find the Cards announcers annoying as well. Interesting to watch on EI to see the other teams announcers. I really think we are spoiled as Reds fans more than we appreciate.

i have uverse so i don't get EI. however i watch on my PS3 with MLBTV. watch the reds feed and listen to wlw audio with marty complaining sums up most of my nights. thats a great feature to have.
    there's nothing like bowling a 300 game! 13 now and retired.

Ricky henderson has a higher OBP than C. patterson and he's retired. C. Trent 6-14-2008

Also, MLB Network is having regional coverage tonight's game. They usually just take the feed from one of the teams rather than going with their own announcers. If I was going to bet, it will be the Cards announcers.

Looks like the EI preview is until the 20th.....very nice.
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

Turn Off Ads?