Turn Off Ads?
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Cardinals @ Reds 7-15-11

Re: Cardinals @ Reds 7-15-11

Quote Originally Posted by FireDusty View Post
    Is Dalton gonna start? I think he can do it. We have the weapons to really help out a QB that knows how to run a west coast.

Look at the schedule. Nearly all the teams we play early have new head coaches. Of any year that a rookie could actually start, I think the way this year is starting (everybody in chaos, not just us), it is actually possible for Dalton to start and actually do well.

I'm just so fired up that Bratkowski is gone. I hated him as much as I hate Dusty.
    I'll be damned....we agree on something....down with Brat!!!!!!!

I'm a Bengals homer but I kinda have a 2009 feeling about this year. They've always been better as an underdog!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Lost in the shuffle:

Tonight makes back to back wins for the first time in...

...a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by LexRedsFan View Post
    Lost in the shuffle:

Tonight makes back to back wins for the first time in...

...a long time.
    You must know something nobody else knows. The Reds lost their last game before the ASB. No back-to-back wins from where I sit. Now when they win on Saturday that will be a different story.

Pirates in first place. Armageddon.

Cozart with three more hits. Where was he a month ago?

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    You must know something nobody else knows. The Reds lost their last game before the ASB. No back-to-back wins from where I sit. Now when they win on Saturday that will be a different story.
    Dammit, I was so jacked about the big win that I was forgetting the bottom of the inning from Sunday. Oh well!

Turn Off Ads?