Whom are you most hated players past/present and why? I'll break my up into non-Reds and Reds...I was born in 79, so I really don't have a hatred for the Dodgers like most other Reds fans, my hatred is for the Cubs, Cards, Braves, Indians, and Red Sox in that order.
1. The entire 1990s Atlanta Braves roster sans Deion Sanders, Steve Avery, and Mark Wohlers, only because I really liked them as Reds. I despise the Braves and everything about them, always have always will...bandwagon team of the 90s, thank you Yankees for taking away the title of team of the 90s from them in 96 and 99.
2. Prince Fielder-there is something about this guy I have never liked, probably because he is a FAT pro athlete, I'm not kidding either, fat pro athletes piss me off, unless they are NFL lineman.
3. Albert Belle-one of the biggest jackasses of the 90s.
4. Dave Stewart for his sore loser ass coments following the 90 Series, yeah overall the A's may have been the better team, but in that October they were not, and Cincy has the trophy to prove it, like Chris Sabo said, "No one can say this is a fluke, we won the blowouts, we one the close ones, we are BETTER than them right now!"
5. "Steroid" McGwire-or McGwar as all the ho-dung po-dungs called him. His HR record still gags me to this day, I was estatic when Bonds broke it! I know he used roids as well!
6. Jose Conseco-just never liked the guy, his cockiness maybe...
7. Yadi Molina-any questions?
8. Bob Feller-due to his hatred for Pete Rose, screw that old boy scout!
9. Big Papi or whatever his name is, because he is fat, a Red Sox, and part of a bandwagon following.
10. GayRod-I never liked this prick, even when he was a Mariner.
Most disliked Reds-I say disliked because it is hard to hate anyone wearing a Reds uni, so dislike will do.
1. Jim Edmonds-obvious reasons.
2. Sean Casey-most overrated .300 hitter we ever had, never a clutch hitter, left way to many RISP.
3. Reggie Sanders-1995 NLCS, I'll never forgive you for making me cry after game 1, I knew the series was lost after that loss.
4. Dusty Baker-the man can't manage, loved him last year, can't stand him this year.
5. Ron Gant-Reds took a chance on him when no one else wanted him, then ran to the Cardinals for more money, ass.
6. Paul Wilson-I get nightmares just thinking about this d0ucheb@g being our ace, and who was that Cub that gave him a bloody nose? Farnsworth maybe?
7. Daren Lewis
8. Mark Portugal
9. Dave Burba-because these 3 costs the Reds the 1995 World Series, Deion Sanders was the missing link that year, Schourek, Smiley, and Wells was more than enough to carry them through the postseason, Sanders would have scored runs against Atlanta a la the great Barry Larkin.
10. 1977 Reds Front Office-before my time but why on God's Green Earth would you begin to dismantle the best offensive NL team of all time? With Perez not being traded and Gullet being resigned the Reds could have probably 4 or 5 or 6 peated, hell maybe 7.
There I'm done, sorry I'm bored.