Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Jonathan Correa Suspended One Year

Jonathan Correa Suspended One Year

http://www.baseballamerica.com/blog/...ear-for-fraud/

The mystery is solved I guess. That penalty kind of sucks for us doesn't it? First we're screwed by Correa lying about his age, and then we're screwed by MLB not letting him pitch for a year. I guess it's not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Jonathan Correa Suspended One Year

Can he still work out in Goodyear while suspended or is he barred from team facilities?

Does this year count towards his six years that he has before he must be on the 40 man?
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Does this year count towards his six years that he has before he must be on the 40 man?
    My understanding is yes, but perhaps there is some kind of appeal process that can be done with the commissioner.

Does anyone know when the suspension would start? Is he just missing this season or does this extend longer than that?

-The Insider-

I would assume as soon as the announcement. Unless they are reporting this late.

Turn Off Ads?