Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fire Dusty

Fire Dusty

This is Fire Dusty Thread as our team is going nowhere but down down down down down down down down

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Fire Dusty

We have at least eight of these everyday. Maybe somebody needs to start an official thread and get it pinned to the top.

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

That was the worst part of winning the division last year.......knowing they would extend his managerial contract.

I can't wait til Dusty gets replaced some day.

Dusty is not going anywhere he has 3 year contract and Big Bob is not going to eat that money.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Id like to see Chris Speier as the manager for rest of season seems on days where he steps in the team always wins

Everytime I see these threads I respond with the same question. Ok, Fire Dusty. And hire who? Dusty is not the closer that comes into the 9th and gives the game up to the Brewers last week...

Recovering Cubs Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jwmann2 View Post
    Everytime I see these threads I respond with the same question. Ok, Fire Dusty. And hire who? Dusty is not the closer that comes into the 9th and gives the game up to the Brewers last week...
    How about anybody who won't make the same stupid lineup mistakes over and over again, then get defensive and talk down when people dare to question him?

I'd like to see Rick Sweet given a shot. Or Billy Hatcher. Or Chris Speier. Or Bob Brenly. Or Alyssa Milano. Seriously, anybody else.
    FIRE DUSTY Never mind. The man is clearly a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Natty Redlocks View Post
    How about anybody who won't make the same stupid lineup mistakes over and over again, then get defensive and talk down when people dare to question him?

I'd like to see Rick Sweet given a shot. Or Billy Hatcher. Or Chris Speier. Or Bob Brenly. Or Alyssa Milano. Seriously, anybody else.
    Alyssa Milano would be interesting. I bet the players would give her their time.

BAKER12

Makes sense, 3 1/2 out of first and fire the manager that led you to your first playoff birth in 15 years. Solid thought process.

oh he is a wizard, great with numbers really follows sabermetrics well, most of his quotes are either

"It is really big"

or

That win was huge

BAKER12

Sabermetrics you want, how about Bob Geren or Ken Macha? They are both available. Dusty has proven his teams can't win (don't let the numbers fool you) baseball games. Is Bill James available? Sabermetrics are really working well for the A's lately.

Quote Originally Posted by BAKER12 View Post
    Makes sense, 3 1/2 out of first and fire the manager that led you to your first playoff birth in 15 years. Solid thought process.
    I've figured out Baker12 is Glen in Mason.

BAKER12

Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    I've figured out Baker12 is Glen in Mason.
    Glen Mason, was a pretty good football coach at Minnesota

As for Dusty, he was the manager when the Reds won the division last year. I know as HATERS, it pains you to admit that.

oh hes tremendous, I appreciate his usage of gomes, cordero and janish as well as the deployment of rolen in last years playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by nux fan View Post
    oh he is a wizard, great with numbers really follows sabermetrics well, most of his quotes are either

"It is really big"

or

That win was huge
    ......or "that was big time"

Turn Off Ads?