Turn Off Ads?
Page 40 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 1082

Thread: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

  1. #586
    I'm gettin paper Homer Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    4,689

    Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

    First of all - spoiler alert on the Gretchen thing? C'mon. Not like that is a crazy reveal that ruins the ending, but I know I personally don't want to see stuff like that.

    Second, the Jesse cooking thing doesn't work for me. Instead of getting you arrested, or harming your family, while in custody of a DEA officer, I'm going to start cooking meth again? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Jesse has no money, meth, or supplies does he? I mean, maybe he has some money stashed, but I'd imagine Hank or Saul has that fat stack of cash he was hitting the road with? Walt is out of the game. Retired. He's worried about the safety of his family. Not his reputation as Heisenberg.

    We know the money has to come into play at some point.

    Not sure I understand the fake hit. If there is no dead body, I don't think Hank is going to by for a second that Walt is dead. I trust Gilligan so much that I don't try to predict what is going to happen. I know that he is going to surprise me.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #587
    Viva la Rolen kaldaniels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,797

    Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer Bailey View Post
    First of all - spoiler alert on the Gretchen thing? C'mon. Not like that is a crazy reveal that ruins the ending, but I know I personally don't want to see stuff like that.

    Second, the Jesse cooking thing doesn't work for me. Instead of getting you arrested, or harming your family, while in custody of a DEA officer, I'm going to start cooking meth again? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Jesse has no money, meth, or supplies does he? I mean, maybe he has some money stashed, but I'd imagine Hank or Saul has that fat stack of cash he was hitting the road with? Walt is out of the game. Retired. He's worried about the safety of his family. Not his reputation as Heisenberg.

    We know the money has to come into play at some point.

    Not sure I understand the fake hit. If there is no dead body, I don't think Hank is going to by for a second that Walt is dead. I trust Gilligan so much that I don't try to predict what is going to happen. I know that he is going to surprise me.
    Forward to 1:30 in the video and I present to you Homer Bailey.


  4. Likes:

    CoachBombay (09-04-2013), Razor Shines (09-04-2013)

  5. #588
    Member Tom Servo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,135

    Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    Ahhh and the trashed house is part of the fake death/hit?!

    And Carol dropping the oranges is because she is seeing a 'ghost'?!
    It has to be either that or Walt was exposed as Heisenberg as a national story/wanted dangerous fugitive as to why Carol is so shocked and alarmed.
    "Since I've been with the Reds in 1989, we've never had a farm system this loaded," Bowden said. "If we were the New York Yankees and had unlimited dollars, we could have traded for Colon, (Jeff) Weaver, Rolen, (Cliff) Floyd, (Kenny) Rogers and Finley and gotten them all -- and still held onto our top five prospects. That's an amazing statement."

  6. #589
    Member OesterPoster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    West-central Ohio
    Posts
    2,042

    Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    It has to be either that or Walt was exposed as Heisenberg as a national story/wanted dangerous fugitive as to why Carol is so shocked and alarmed.
    I really thought at the time, and I still do, that she was seeing a ghost. She thinks he's dead, for whatever reason. New identity from Saul's guy, faked death, all plausible. The fake identity keeps eating at me though...why use Skylar's maiden name? I'm not buying that whole take-on-personality-traits-of-the-people-you-kill conspiracy theory, but it is intriguing.

  7. #590
    Member NebraskaRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    1,316

    Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    Ahhh and the trashed house is part of the fake death/hit?!

    And Carol dropping the oranges is because she is seeing a 'ghost'?!
    I could have been reading too much into it, but in the flashforward it seemed like Walt was seeing the house in that trashed condition for the first time. Like he was a little shocked to see it that way.

  8. #591
    Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    886

    Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    I agree with you that I'd love to see her appear, but if she doesn't, I wouldn't really consider it a loose end. Her role in the story, at least as we know it, basically played out. Skyler already found out they weren't paying Walt's treatment. At this point, given the way Walt left it with her in the restaurant, there'd be no reason (at least that we are aware of currently) for her to return.
    By reappearance, I mean via flashback. Seeing her now, in the present time, would be a huge distraction, I agree.
    Choo got it, dude.

  9. #592
    Bread Gloves Razor Shines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    6,304

    Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)


  10. Likes:

    Brutus (09-04-2013), CoachBombay (09-05-2013), RichRed (09-05-2013)

  11. #593
    CELEBRATION TIME RBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    San Marcos, CA
    Posts
    13,983

    Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

    The To'hajiilee medicine men used a plant to put people in a deep sleep where the heart rate slows down to next to nothing. Maybe Walt uses his chemist skills to modify this drug just long enough to be declared dead. After, Brad switches out Walt with a double. Skyler has Walt cremated immediately. Marie's shrink tells the cops that Marie was talking about killing her brother-in-law. Marie's goes from wearing purple to orange.

  12. #594
    -The Insider-
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,869

    Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

    Quote Originally Posted by RBA View Post
    The To'hajiilee medicine men used a plant to put people in a deep sleep where the heart rate slows down to next to nothing. Maybe Walt uses his chemist skills to modify this drug just long enough to be declared dead. After, Brad switches out Walt with a double. Skyler has Walt cremated immediately. Marie's shrink tells the cops that Marie was talking about killing her brother-in-law. Marie's goes from wearing purple to orange.
    I would love to watch her in a shower scene in Orange is the New Black

  13. #595
    Future Fame of Holler WildcatFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    1,157

    Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

    Quote Originally Posted by RBA View Post
    The To'hajiilee medicine men used a plant to put people in a deep sleep where the heart rate slows down to next to nothing. Maybe Walt uses his chemist skills to modify this drug just long enough to be declared dead.
    Jack Bauer did something like this.
    "I never argue with people who say baseball is boring, because baseball is boring. And then, suddenly, it isn't. And that's what makes it great." - Joe Posnanski

  14. #596
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    46

    Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)


  15. #597
    -The Insider-
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,869

    Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

    OMG this is freaking awesome. Jesse and Hank are so smart. I love it.

  16. #598
    Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    886

    Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

    Of course, they're all terrible shots.
    Choo got it, dude.

  17. Likes:

    CoachBombay (09-09-2013), Razor Shines (09-08-2013)

  18. #599
    Bread Gloves Razor Shines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    6,304

    Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohayou View Post
    Of course, they're all terrible shots.
    Seriously. They weren't even that far away and there were a couple rifles in there. Looked like maybe Gomey had been shot.

    What was Hank shooting at? The neo nazis weren't even moving and he didn't hit a single one.

    Small complaint.

  19. #600
    Member Wonderful Monds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,688

    Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

    Oh god this show is too much for me, my blood pressure can't take it.
    They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    He has also taught me that even when the Reds win it is important to focus on the fact that they could have lost.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25