Turn Off Ads?
Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, it needs to be next Sunday right now.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

2. Turn Off Ads?

Wow what an ending. The show tops itself every week.

Would have hated to be in the writers room and this episode get assigned to me after last weeks episode. It was nice to see Anna Gunn get an episode.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

It was a good episode for Marie as well. I liked her all purple nightwear.

“I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    It was a good episode for Marie as well. I liked her all purple nightwear.

I noticed how all the kitchen stuff was purple. Purple teakettle...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Anyone think Jesse rolls? Hank maybe plays nice with Jesse? Kind of uses a common enemy speech...Wouldn't be surprised if Jesse is Breaking Belize in the next couple episodes.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

I don't think Jesse will talk. Would be very unlike him, and at this point I don't even think he cares about saving himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    I don't think Jesse will talk. Would be very unlike him, and at this point I don't even think he cares about saving himself.
    I don't think he'll talk to save himself. I think he'll talk because he views it as the right thing to do.

He know thinks Walt is a lying murderer (which is ironic as he feels this way not because Walt killed 10 innocent people, but because Walt killed Mike who, on at least three occasions, was going to kill Walt).

I venture to say, though, Hank is willing to give Jesse immunity so that he'll flip. I agree that Jesse may not care to save himself, but I bet he takes it and then gets the heck out of town.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

I think this isn't going to end well for Jessie or Hank.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    I think this isn't going to end well for Jessie or Hank.
    I'm sticking with my prediction: Jesse flips on Walt and winds up in witness protection never heard from again, but (presumably) stays alive.

Hank will pursue the case against Walt but winds up fired. I'm still not sure whether I believe he gets killed or not, but I wouldn't be surprised.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

I don't see Jesse saying much. One reason Jesse had many chances if he wanted and 1 other reason is I don't quite see Breaking Bad going down that route.

Quote Originally Posted by R_Webb18 View Post
    I don't see Jesse saying much. One reason Jesse had many chances if he wanted and 1 other reason is I don't quite see Breaking Bad going down that route.
    Jesse also never turned down money before, and now he's giving it away.

It seems they absolutely are going down that path. They're showing that Jesse wants no part of the business and he's riddled in guilt.

Speaking of predictions, my gut says the ricin is for Walt's suicide, but my brain says Walt is a smart guy and knows he could simply do the job with carbon monoxide or another lethal but painless gas.

Senor Votto

I think Jesse will side with Hank and try to make up for all that's happened during his time as a cook.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    Jesse also never turned down money before, and now he's giving it away.

It seems they absolutely are going down that path. They're showing that Jesse wants no part of the business and he's riddled in guilt.
    Jesse hates Walt but he also hates Hank. If Jesse ever put together the Brock part or found out about Jane he'd side with Hank but at the same time I don't know I'd figure he'd take things in his own hands.

I just don't see Breaking Bad going thru legal system way because they're are 6 episodes left and there is obvious still something going down with the meth side of things.

I could see Jesse trying to say he did everything since the guilt is getting to him but of course Hank wouldn't buy it.
    Last edited by R_Webb18; 08-20-2013 at 02:01 AM.

Turn Off Ads?