Turn Off Ads?
Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    What do the note say that Mike left for the DEA? It was kind of blurred out when I watched it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It said eff you, except not cleaned up for Redszone
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    It said eff you, except not cleaned up for Redszone
    I don't buy it, I think he was informing on Walt. I think Gilligan originally wanted us to see it but then changed his mind but it was too late to cut the scene so blurring it was the best he could do.

"I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

I don't buy it, I think he was informing on Walt. I think Gilligan originally wanted us to see it but then changed his mind but it was too late to cut the scene so blurring it was the best he could do.

The blurring didn't really mask what was on the note. It was pretty plain as day lol
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    The blurring didn't really mask what was on the note. It was pretty plain as day lol
    Yeah, I've read the rumor that you're referring to but I just don't see it.

Yeah, I've read the rumor that you're referring to but I just don't see it.

You're joking right?
    Last edited by ervinsm84; 08-20-2012 at 10:49 PM.
    Newsflash!

Joey Votto does not care about RBI.

NEITHER SHOULD ANY OF US

I'm pretty sure Razor is just rustling our jimmies.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I'm pretty sure Razor is just rustling our jimmies.
    You're telling me you believe that there wasn't a hidden message in that note even though only two letters were blurred out? Ridiculous.

You're telling me you believe that there wasn't a hidden message in that note even though only two letters were blurred out? Ridiculous.

OK Razor, now you've made it clear. I honestly thought you were being serious until this post lol

Kind of a cool article.
    http://www.newyorker.com/online/blog...aking-bad.html
    So it’s somewhat surprising that in depicting the mechanics of the meth business, “Breaking Bad” is so notably realistic. I spent the past six months interviewing drug traffickers and D.E.A. agents for an article about the business side of a Mexican drug cartel, and, having been an ardent fan of “Breaking Bad,” I was startled by how much the show gets right.

Not to give out spoilers for those TiVo'ing the show, but I've been having serious logic problems with the show for the past few seasons.

The last few episodes have provided the biggest one.

With $5M in hand, Walt can start pretty much any empire he wants, and there is no way he's not smart enough to understand this. While there is a lot of realism on the show, it's slowly getting closer to a Telemundo telenovela.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769023

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    Not to give out spoilers for those TiVo'ing the show, but I've been having serious logic problems with the show for the past few seasons.

With $5M in hand, Walt can start pretty much any empire he wants, and there is no way he's not smart enough to understand this. While there is a lot of realism on the show, it's slowly getting closer to a Telemundo telenovela.
    I don't think it's unrealistic at all. It's become an obsession. He found something he's good at, and he doesn't want to make the same mistake of quitting on it he did before.

You're talking about a decision that would be easy and logical for someone who's sane. Walter White's lack of sanity has already been established.

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    You're talking about a decision that would be easy and logical for someone who's sane. Walter White's lack of sanity has already been established.
    Yep. That was clearly contrasted in the story with Jesse's decision to take the money and his not understanding why Walt wouldn't do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    Introducing insanity like this is just lazy writing, it allows you to do anything with no need for believability. Again, like a telenovela.

There are ways to use insanity that maintains believability, it seems like the writers are struggling to keep the plot interesting, and are throwing out believability to do so. To be fair, this is fairly common for shows after their third season, but I expected more from this show.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769023

Introducing insanity like this is just lazy writing, it allows you to do anything with no need for believability. Again, like a telenovela.

There are ways to use insanity that maintains believability, it seems like the writers are struggling to keep the plot interesting, and are throwing out believability to do so. To be fair, this is fairly common for shows after their third season, but I expected more from this show.
    I'm not sure I'd call how they portrayed his insanity 'lazy' writing. After all, they've devoted five seasons to it. It's not like he was always acting rationally (although one could say it has gotten progressively worse as time has gone on).

Turn Off Ads?