Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

Future Fame of Holler WildcatFan's Avatar

Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC

Quote Originally Posted by R_Webb18 View Post
    the dinner scene was amazing
    Jesse's reaction when Skyler brought up the affair is my favorite thing he's done on the whole show after "Yeah *****, science!" Just kept chugging that glass of water while glancing around. So funny.
    "I never argue with people who say baseball is boring, because baseball is boring. And then, suddenly, it isn't. And that's what makes it great." - Joe Posnanski

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatFan View Post
    Jesse's reaction when Skyler brought up the affair is my favorite thing he's done on the whole show after "Yeah *****, science!" Just kept chugging that glass of water while glancing around. So funny.
    Aaron Paul deserves another Emmy for that scene alone. Just so awkward and hilarious.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    IIRC, the Gray Matter deal had something to do with another woman and Skylar. She was played by Jessica Hecht (Ross's ex-wife's lesbian lover from Friends). Anybody remember that, or am I remembering it wrong.
    Wow she looks different.

Yet another Seinfeld alum on the show as well - she was the annoying laugher.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/2f7...pin-off-series
    Hoping to change my username to 75769023

Oh that's terrific.
    "I never argue with people who say baseball is boring, because baseball is boring. And then, suddenly, it isn't. And that's what makes it great." - Joe Posnanski

Mike
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

Walt has my permission to die .

Did anybody notice who else was wearing black briefly in this episode ?

Why would you allow Todd to right down the formula to your blue meth ?
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post

I also thought that was odd since you have no idea if you can really trust him.

If Jesse isn't going to be helping him, he can't exactly place a want ad out on Craig's List. Besides, Walt's teaching again. He loves teaching young minds chemistry. Also, Todd is more low maintenance than Jesse was. It could come back to bite Walt in the ass but he doesn't have a lot of choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

So, is the end-game for these first 8 eps. to somehow kill the nine guys or how how Walt for the first time killed someone out of anger when the before it was always out of desperation ?

One thing that would tie this season up well is allowing Skylar and Jessie to connect. They both lost someone in the transformation of Walt.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Wow. I went from always finding myself rooting for Walt, in a way, to borderline hating him after one episode.
    Benzinger backing and calling! And the 1990 world championship series belongs to the Cincinnati Reds!

It's also interesting that in an episode where Walt loses his grip on Jesse when Jesse decides he doesn't care about the money that he employs a new partner that doesn't seem to care about money from the get-go. It's always been Walt's leverage, and his desperation is clouding his judgment there.

Not that judgment has been his best friend for five years, though.

It's also interesting that in an episode where Walt loses his grip on Jesse when Jesse decides he doesn't care about the money that he employs a new partner that doesn't seem to care about money from the get-go. It's always been Walt's leverage, and his desperation is clouding his judgment there.

Not that judgment has been his best friend for five years, though.
    Walt had a point about Jesse. What's he going to do now? Video games, go carts, partying and getting back on drugs? He didn't seem to be having too much fun doing that. Kind of like that old Twilight Zone episode where the gangster dies and he had anything he wanted: girls, booze and won every time he gambled. Pretty soon he got sick of it and asked why heaven sucked so much. His guardian "angel" told him he wasn't in heaven but in hell and had to do all that stuff for eternity. If Jesse doesn't get back with Walt, he's going to be stuck doing that same crap all the time. Of course if he gets back with Walt he's either going to die or go to prison.

I think Jesse, almost as much as Walt, needs the excitement of being in the meth business.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Will be interesting to see how Walt plays Mike's death. Does he just tell Jesse that Mike left? But unless Walt does something to the body, he will be found by the police and it will get out. Walt telling Jesse the truth is not a likely option.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Walt had a point about Jesse. What's he going to do now? Video games, go carts, partying and getting back on drugs? He didn't seem to be having too much fun doing that. Kind of like that old Twilight Zone episode where the gangster dies and he had anything he wanted: girls, booze and won every time he gambled. Pretty soon he got sick of it and asked why heaven sucked so much. His guardian "angel" told him he wasn't in heaven but in hell and had to do all that stuff for eternity. If Jesse doesn't get back with Walt, he's going to be stuck doing that same crap all the time. Of course if he gets back with Walt he's either going to die or go to prison.

I think Jesse, almost as much as Walt, needs the excitement of being in the meth business.
    Jesse rarely spends money--he's got a house and car both paid off and had just that one run of splurging when he bought the sound system. I bet he's got enough money saved up to at least keep him going until he finds something he wants to do. I agree there's a temptation to go back to being a good-for-nothing kid, but he's grown up a ton in the last two seasons. I think he wants a family and a job and to do good for once in his life. As strange as it is, the last few months of the meth business has taught him some responsibility.

Turn Off Ads?